An unforgettable evening

Calm returns as danger had never been there . Finally came the turn of the Thea Sisters , who were in a state of great excitement . Pamela revealed to her friends that it was not Joel who had written the text , the identity of the mysterious author therefore still remained to be discovered . This is why , before the group started playing , Pamela , in agreement with her friends , took Colette's microphone to make an announcement .

Pamela : We dedicate this song to the discreet stranger who helped us greatly...Whoever you are , thank you ! You gave us a dream gift !

In the audience attending the hearings were Vic and Shen , the only ones who knew the truth . Vic turned to his friend and winked . He immediately put an index finger in front of his mouth to warn his neighbor not to reveal his secret . Maybe one day he would tell the whole story...or probably never ! As has always been the case in the original series if you have been reading this shit for ten years...

Shen : ''But not today...At this time , all the spotlight should be on the Rock Sisters .''

The girls immediately attacked with their song...Aaand you will never know what the lyrics of their song is . What ? Did you really think while reading that your worst author will let you read what the lyrics to their song are ? Too bad.... Let's finish this damn episode ! Everyone felt full of energy and Colette sang with great passion . At the end of their performance , Ms. Ratyshnikov awarded them the highest mark on the scale . As expected , even the Ratstreet Boys were friendly , sincerely congratulating the Thea Sisters . Finally , Anna smiled broadly , satisfied with the success of her students . But a bigger surprise awaited her . After the Thea Sisters song , a new singer joined the orchestra to the applause of the audience , Mark . The producer had added a very last song to the program , intended to prove to Anna that despite the years and past misunderstandings , nothing had changed between them . As Mark and the Thea Sisters had agreed , Violet sat down at the piano and began to play the first notes of a very tender ballad . Anna felt a great emotion grip her as she recognized The Road Of Success , the song that she and Mark had never finished . Tears of joy ran down her cheeks , Mark had completed the song and was performing it for her . She went on stage to hug her old friend , who was delighted to return her hug , after so many years , they had finally found each other .

Anna : *crying* Oh , Mark ! I should never have left and abandoned our duo !

Her former accomplice smiles at him tenderly .

Mark : I didn't want to deprive you of your dream , that's why I didn't ask you to stay , you had to be free to seize the great opportunity offered to you !

The Thea Sisters started playing again , very moved . It was so touching to see them together . At the end of the auditions , the Thea Sisters group was chosen to open the opening act for the Ratstreet Boys concert . Posters were designed bearing the name of the famous group in large letters , followed , in smaller letters , by that of the Rocks Sisters . The evening of the concert was an event that left a lasting mark on the hearts of the five friends . Before going on stage , they hugged each other very tightly .

Nicky : Girls , we will give the best of ourselves , I'm sure !

Colette winked at Violet .

Colette : And above all , we will have a lot of fun !

Violet returned it , along with a warm smile .

Violet : Indeed , after the rehearsals , the mistakes , the fatigue and the discussions , ultimately there is only that that matters... playing with joy , in order to benefit those who listen to us !

From the first note , the energy of the Rock Sisters bursts onto the stage like water from a torrent in the middle of the plain , carrying the audience with it . Everyone sang and danced after them , filling the air with joyful vibrations and contagious euphoria. The Thea Sisters, radiant , would have liked to continue playing indefinitely . The Ratsreet Boys were so impressed by their vitality that they later called them back to perform a song with them . It was an unforgettable evening . The day after the concert , unfortunately , Mausington and the men had to leave . When the time came to say goodbye , the Thea Sisters promised to stay contact with Joel , who had ended up proving to be a true friend . Anna and Mark , greeted each other with emotion and were able to leave each other peacefully . As they began to speak from the heart again , distance would no longer be a problem . Watching the big red helicopter fly away into the clear sky , the girls felt more united than ever . This experience showed them that true friendship allows us to overcome any obstacle and accompanies us along the path we decide to take , even when it comes to...the road to success .

- END!