Let's be friends !

For her part , Pamela found Joel walking in the park around the academy . The boy greeted her and gently asked if she was still angry with him . The mouselet gave him a warm smile . In fact , she had judged him too quickly and wanted to thank him for the lyric he had written for her . But when she mentioned the sheet of paper the Thea Sisters had found in the rehearsal studio .

Joel : What lyric? I haven't written anything , my mind's already on vacation these days ! Besides , I'm not in the habit of giving away my songs !

Pamela took out a copy of the document and held it up to him .

Pamela : Don't joke ! Don't you recognize these lyrics ? Aren't they yours ?

Joel took the paper and read it carefully , then stared at her , intrigued and fascinated .

Joel : I'd really like to be the author...it's a beautiful song , and the person who wrote it must really like you !

Pamela , blushing , looked away . This time , it was Joel's turn to look at her differently .

Joel : Now I understand why you don't want to come to Europe with me... It must be wonderful to have friends who know you so well and appreciate you for who you are !

Pamela : I've learned something too...you and I are different , but that doesn't mean we can't be friends !

Joel laughed . Then...

??? Aw , That's so adorable !

Pam and Joel raised their heads to the sky where the infantile voice came from . It's just another Io .

Pamela : ''Io ?!''

Joel : Who are you , kid ?

Io : I come to take revenge on Europa ! Because of you she...she...Pamela Tangu ! I'M GOING TO TAKE YOUR SACRED STONE !

Using her power , the little girl shot at Pamela . But...

Joel : PAMELA !

Joel pushed his friend out of the way , and instead of her being hit , it was the drummer who was hit . The girl fell to the ground and heard Joel screaming .

Joel : AAAAHH!!!

Pamela : JOEL !

The musician's Stone Sacred was torn from his body . Io took it and conjured the black ball to summon a Daimon .

Io : Come here , Daimon !

Pamela gets up .

Pamela : Oh , Joel...

She took out her new magic pen from her pocket .

Pamela : Io ! If you don't give me back my friend's Stone Sacred , I'll destroy you ! Princess Dynamic ! Let's go !

Pamela transforms into Princess Dynamic .

Dynamic : The bringer of the Force , Princess Dynamic !

Io : Go , Daimon !

The Daimon , in the form of a headless rodent , passed over Princess Dynamic's head and headed for Mouseford Academy , presumably the auditorium where auditions are held .

Dynamic : Oh , no !

Dynamic tried to alert her friends by text message , but unfortunately they'd all turned off their cell phones .

Dynamic : DAMMIT !

Dynamic carried Joel's lifeless body and took it with him as she headed for Mouseford .