18. Sakshi's Feelings for Arjun

On the other side, Sakshi was though relief that all the chaos got resolved but somewhere she was still restless why she really did not know. She looked at the person sleeping beside herself attached with machine and caressed his hair lovingly. She has called the doctor who has asked for all the basic details about the person which she gave as it has become her routine in past years. She though knew that things are under control but she got the same confirmation from the doctor too which made her quite relieved. But somewhere in her heart, she was still restless but why she did not know and slept while being in that restlessness only completely unaware of whatever happened the last night once the team went from her house.

On the next day, Sakshi woke up quite late and got ready as early as possible. She checked the person attached with machines and then send the reports to the doctor who gave her thumbs up indicating things are fine and even better to which she was quite happy too. She then quickly went to ETF office.

As soon as she reached office, she was surprised to see all were highly busy in the work. She knew there was no new case else she would have been informed but there was some unusual chaos going on in the office and being part of ETF since long now she can easily sensed it. She was going towards conference room where the team was working as they were not at their desks but one thing which made her felt weird was the juniors. They were gossiping something in whispering tone and used to get silent as soon as they saw Sakshi. She has never seen them hiding anything from her but today something was amiss. Her restlessness was still intact and here her team was behaving quite weirdly.

She went to conference room and silently opened the door and found all team members except Sameer were busy in doing paperwork and she was surprised to see the speed in which they were doing their work. It looked like if they did not complete it in time, they will miss something big. But what made her frown was they all were looking tensed. Her chain of thoughts broke by Ayesha's words

Ayesha: Shree.. jaldi karo phir nikalna bhi hai

Chhotu: Haan Shree.. Jaldi kar

Shree: Haan bas complete hone hi wala hai lekin tum log yeh batao Rathod sir ki meeting kab complete hone wali hai? Ek to kal rat ko bhi meeting me bula liya.

Chhotu: Haan.. sir se theek se mil bhi nahi paye uss chakkar me.

Sakshi was looking at them with confused expressions as she was not able to get whom  they did not get to meet.

Sakshi: Kisko milna reh gaya Chhotu?

She asked startling everyone in the conference room.

Ayesha: Sak.. Sakshi tum..

She said fumbling and with shocked expressions.

Sakshi: Kya hua? Tum sab mujhe dekh ke itne shocked kyu lag rahe ho?

Shree: Nahi.. nahi to..

He tried to behave normally.

Chhotu: Sab normal hi to hai Sakshi.. Kya.. tum bhi..

He too tried to joke.

Sakshi: Achchha baba theek hai. Btw Good Morning guys.

Rest all (nervously): Good morning..

Sakshi: Waise Chhotu..

Chhotu: Haan.

Sakshi: Tum kis sir se milne ki baat kar rahe the?

Chhotu: Arj..

He stopped as he realised what he was going to say and bit his tongue. Sakshi who was arranging her things just heard what he said and could not see his expressions.