37. Something is not right with Ary

Sam went from there. Arjun was about to go to him but then he saw Ayesha. She signed him that she will handle Sam and he nodded and went towards Ahana.

Ayesha went to Sam and put her hand on his shoulder. Sam just hugged her hiding himself in the hug while tears falling from his eyes. Ayesha just held him saying everything will be fine.

Arjun came to Ahana.

Arjun: Ahana..

Ahana: Bhai..

She hugged him crying. Arjun rubbed her back.

Arjun: Ahana sab theek ho jayega okay.

Ahana: Sach?

Arjun: Sach me bachcha. Everything will be fine. You please handle yourself okay

Ahana wiped her tears and nodded in yes.

Arjun: Sam ne sab sun liya hai. Better you go to him.

Ahana nodded in yes and went to him.

Sakshi came to Arjun.

Sakshi: Yeh sab kya tha?

Arjun was about to say something but he got a call and excused himself.

Kunal: Mr Mehra.. actually main aur Kiara soch rahe the ki agar aap aur Sakshi Rawte Villa me kuchh time Tak shift ho jaye to achchha hoga.

As everyone was calmed down and somewhat normal and Arjun too came back after attending the call, Kunal and Mr Mehra's conversation gained attention of everyone.

Mr Mehra: Lekin beta iski kya zaroorat hai?

Kunal: Actually the thing is mujhe kuchh dino ke liye ek conference me Jana hai and Arjun aur Ary akele Kiara ko handle nahi kar payenge. Ab age Jake Sakshi ko hi ghar sambhalna hai to it would be better woh ho sake utna jaldi cheeze handle karne lage.

Ary: And shaadi se pehle bhabhi ki pasand se Ghar me thoda bahut renovation bhi karvayenge na.

Sakshi: Mujhe koi changes nahi karwane. Jaisa hai bahut sahi hai.

Arjun smiled hearing this to her.

Kiara: Aur agar koi emergency hui to Ary ghabra jayega. Jun aur Sakshi to ETF me honge. Aise me agar aap rahoge to better rahega

Mr Mehra: Are nahi beta baat to tumhari sahi hai. Ary Abhi bachcha hai inn sab cheezo ke liye. Theek hai Kunal beta tumhe jab nikalna ho uske ek do din ke pehle hum log aa jayenge. Tab tak yaha pe sab samet lenge.

All got really happy and Kunal and Kiara both thanked him. Then all left from there to their respective houses.

Arjun and Ary both were as usual in Arjun's room. Arjun was chatting with Sakshi normally and Ary was sitting beside him casually reading their chats like his own and totally breaching the privacy of the newly engaged couple, moreover used to send a voice note from Arjun's phone in short basically behaving like a total brat. Arjun whacked him lightly and asked him to sleep but who listens.

Sakshi video called Arjun and he picked it. Sakshi could see Ary clinging onto Arjun's arm with a huge pout on his face.

Sakshi: Are kya hua mere Ary baby ko?

Ary (pouting): Dada ne mara

Sakshi: Hawww Arjun tumne mere bachche ko kyu mara?

Arjun: Oh hello.. apne bachche ko bolo so Jaye. It's late. Parso se school bhi start ho rahe hai iske.

Ary's face turned white hearing this and he hugged Arjun as if hiding himself. Arjun and Sakshi both saw it and felt strange.

Sakshi: Ary.. bachche kya hua?