19. Arakshi

Adi and Sakshi joined others in the hall. But Sakshi was still continuously looking towards Arjun's room. She was still worried for him. She knew he is fine and it was not that much dangerous but she was not able to calm herself until she hold him at least once for her heart's contentment. All have noticed her keep looking at Arjun's room. Finally Adi spoke.

Adi: Sakshi..

Sakshi: Haan..

Adi: Jao..

Sakshi: Kya?

She asked it quite surprisingly.

Adi (assuringly): Sakshi he is in quite deep sleep. Go and sit beside him. You will feel better.

Sakshi nodded in yes and went to Arjun's room. Ayesha smiled at Adi's gesture. She knew how quite overprotective Adi is towards Arjun and reason too is known and is her husband only. Sam's one mistake has made him distant from all his friends. Adi saw Ayesha was smiling at him for his gesture and he just nodded in assurance. These two have always been silent towards each other. It's not like they do not like each other or has problem with each other but they actually never did that much time and space to get along. But here Ayesha felt nice on realisation that Adi too wants Arakshi to gettogether but she also knew that this process is going to be a time taking one.

Adi: Sam..

Sam: Hmm..

Adi: Let's go to my study. 

Sam nodded and went with Adi to his study. Automatically seeing their husbands behaving like this Aditi and Ayesha looked at each other and found that the other was equally clueless as herself was. They both sighed as they knew noone has the right to come between these friends.

Sakshi went inside the room and sat beside Arjun. She caressed his hair lovingly. She could clearly see that Arjun was quite disturbed in his sleep. But her caressing his hair continuously was making Arjun calm. She shed her tears silently and why not. She could not see him this much stressed and disturbed. She could not see him in pain. She wanted him to share his pain and her hope has now increased a lot since Arjun was talking very much friendly with her unlike her starting days of ETF.

Flashback

Sakshi came inside ETF office and met the team except the seniors and was very much excited. And she was more excited as she would be able to meet Arjun. The person whom she loves from the bottom of her heart. The love she has for him despite knowing he is already married. But her love was sufficient for herself. She really did not want to bother him with her feelings. She was happy seeing him happy until she came to know about how brutally Roshni was killed and it after effects on Arjun. She was hell worried for Arjun but she could not even meet him and how she herself was so much tensed and copped up things that she also did not get time. But then when she started getting news that Arjun solved this case or that case, she thought he has moved on from the pain Sikandar had given him and she was again happy for him. But little did she knew that she is gonna meet a completely new Arjun.

The team had official introduction with Sakshi.

Ayesha: Ab sirf seniors bache hai. Rathod sir aur Arjun sir.

Sakshi: You mean The Super Cop ACP Arjun Suryakant Rawte right.

The team was smiling seeing her excitement to meet Arjun but they also knew that she will soon get the famous SYS session because of her excitement only.

Sakshi went to Arjun's cabin totally unannounced and found him engrossed in some file. She forwarded her hand.

Sakshi: Hi.. Sakshi Anand..