49. The Saviour

Ary was half conscious but if anyone sees him, it looked like he was unconscious and moreover he himself was not in his senses. All he could see was complete darkness. He was constantly in and out of his consciousness. He was missing his Dada and Bhabhi a lot. He remembered his happy time with them and how they both have given him the love of parents. He still remembered whatever happened after he sent his Dada and bhabhi on the breakfast date.

Flashback

Arjun and Sakshi were sitting on their respective chairs. But unknown to them certain Mr Ary has kept microphone there so that he can at least listen to their conversation. He knew what he was doing was not right but he was ready to do that as he was actually taking precautions after whatever happened. He really didn't want either Arjun or Sakshi to go through pain again.

Arakshi were sitting in awkward silence which Arjun broke after so much of thinking.

Arjun: Aaj Mausam achchha hai

Sakshi: Haan.

Arjun: Hume.. hume aise kabhi kabhi yaha breakfast karna chahiye. Mind.. mind fresh ho jayega.

Sakshi: Of course. Even sham ki chai bhi yaha pe set kar sakte. Weekend pe. Hai na?

Arjun: Yeah of course.

They both were getting nervous and it was very much visible on their faces. Sakshi was playing with the corner of her dupatta and Arjun was  rubbing his palms every now and then to calm himself.

Ary was looking at them with his hand on his head as if he was planing his head and was almost glaring at Arakshi.

Sam: Kya hua Ary?

Ary: Are apke yeh dono pagal dost. Date pe bheja hai lekin khud ke alawa sari baatein hai inn dono ke paas karne ko.

Adi: And how did you know this?

Ary: I set the microphone there. I don't want them to go through that pain again.

Aditi took him in a side hug rubbing his arm. Ary's eyes suddenly shined as he heard Arakshi talking.

Arjun: Breakfast kar le?

Sakshi nodded and was about to eat when Arjun stopped her.

Arjun: Ruko..

Sakshi looked at him.

Arjun: Main.. main khila doon? If you are fine with it?

Sakshi smiled widely and nodded in yes. Arjun fed him a bite. She too did the same. Arjun happily ate it. There was silence but it was soothing one when they were just feeding each other with breakfast. Once done, they both were still sitting there in the silence. Finally Arjun decided to talk to Sakshi.

Arjun: Sakshi..

Sakshi: Haan.

Arjun: I am sorry Sakshi. I should have behaved maturely. I should have taken care of myself for at least you and Ary. Unknowingly unintentionally I hurt you and I disrespected your love with my kind of.. umm.. I mean almost reckless actions.

Sakshi was chuckling hearing this while having tears in her eyes which fell without warning. Arjun wiped them and shook his head in no.

Sakshi: Mujhe samaj nahi aata ki kya karu. Tum jo kar rahe the mere liye hi to kar rahe the. Arjun whatever it was, you wanted to give me assurance from your end. How can it hurt me? You just wanted to make me feel secure then how can you disrespect my love?

They both had held each other's hands and were talking while looking straight into each other's eyes.

Sakshi: I love you Arjun