38. The Hidden Pain - 1

Sakshi (shocked): What???

-------

Sakshi: I am coming.

Sakshi cut the call. She was tensed.

Mr Mehra: Kya hua Sakshi?

Sakshi: Baba.. I need to go. Main aake batati hoon. Aap yahi ruko Kunal bhaiya aur Kiara bhabhi aate hi honge. Bhabhi was not feeling well. Bhaiya batate nahi hai lekin he too is very much tired, tensed and exhausted with whatever has happened in past days and abhi bhabhi ki health ki chinta. Aap ruko unko himmat rahegi. I'll come soon don't worry koi danger wali baat nahi hai okay

Mr Mehra nodded in yes and Sakshi left. She sat in the car and messaged Arjun about the situation and drove off. She knew Arjun might not be able to reach in time as he was on an on-field work and infact entire team was there and she has to manage this on her own. She did not know how but the thing she knew was she has to handle this on her own at any cost and she will do it.

She reached at the destination and quickly prayed to bappa to be with her. She took a deep breath and went inside the building which is Ary's school. She directly went to principal's office by asking the route to that office and knocked the door.

Principal: Come in.

Sakshi went inside.

Sakshi: Hello Ma'am. I am Sakshi. Aryan Rawte's guardian.

Principal Mrs Khurana gave her a tight lip smile though her face was hell serious. Sakshi formally smiled at her and then she looked here and there and found Ary standing there with Abhi and Ahana. Ary was having a punch mark below his eye on his cheek and was having a cut at the corner of his lip and he was having a minor cut at his forehead. She took a deep breath and look at Mrs Khurana.

Sakshi: Yes Ma'am. Aapne call kiya tha.

Mrs Khurana: Yes Miss Sakshi. Frankly I was expecting Mr Rawte to come here but almost all knew how he behaves after our alumni student's death so

Ary (sternly): Excuse me Ma'am.

Sakshi (sternly): I am talking Ary.

Ary instantly kept mum but his eyes were shooting daggers at the principal and principal averted her gaze feeling quite scared seeing Ary like this.

Mrs Khurana: See Miss Sakshi. Aryan has always been a very good student. Lekin aaj usne ek ladke ko itna mara hai ki woh stairs se girte girte bacha. Agar usko kuchh ho jata to kya jawab dete hum uske parents ko?

Sakshi: Ma'am zaroor koi galat fehmi hui hogi. Ary to kisi chinti tak ko nahi mar sakta.

?: He is brother of the arrogant ACP Arjun Rawte. What do you expect from him?

A middle aged man with a teenager boy came inside.

Sakshi (quite angrily): Who are you?

Ary was fumming in anger but Abhi and Ahana had held his each hand tightly.

Mrs Khurana: Yeh Rohan hai. Jisko Aryan ne mara aur yeh uske father hai.

Sakshi: Aur aapke paas kya proof hai ki Ary ne mara?

Rohan's father Shekhar mock laughed. Sakshi looked at him with raised eyebrows.

Shekhar: Sabhi bachcho ne dekha hai woh. Uper se CCTV me bhi record hua hai. Mera beta koi jhootha nahi hai. Dikh raha hai the great ACP Arjun Rawte ne kya upbringing ki hai apne chhote bhai ki. (To principal) Mrs Khurana.. Maine to pehle hi kaha tha ki iss ladke ko yaha admission deke apne sahi nahi kiya hai (Now marching towards Ary) Isse to main..