Gang of Secrets

Scene: At the top of a building. Fiery Fall, Ladybug and Cat Noir land on the building after finishing a battle while the Miraculous Ladybug power is launched.

Cat Noir: Wow, you are on fire, birdyboo. We never beat villains so fast.

Ladybug: Yeah that fight took us like 10 minutes, well I'm impressed Fiery Fall.

Chat noir and Ladybug: Pound it! (Cat Noir and Ladybug realize that Fiery Fall is acting differently) Birdyboo? Something wrong?

Ladybug: Is everything okay Fiery?

Fiery Fall: (nervously) Uh, pound it - yeah. Hey, why don't we check one more time that everything's okay in Paris? (uses her whip to perch herself to the top of the building) Like, an extra patrol?

Cat Noir: You wanna tell me what's going on? You didn't even laugh at my jokes today birdyboo.

Fiery Fall: Nothing is going on, everything is super great. I just have some extra time and I'm just not in a mood today.

(Cat Noir and Ladybug join Fiery Fall into the top of the building)

Cat Noir: Then I know the perfect place.

Ladybug: So there is peace and quiet just for you.

Fiery Fall: I'm all in!

Scene: At the cinema.

(It turns out that Cat Noir and Ladybug have taken Fiery Fall to watch a movie with him. While they enjoy it, Fiery Fall looks very displeased.)

Movie: Oh, my darling. Why can't we be together, you know that I love you.

Fiery Fall: (quietly, but infuriated) You guys tricked me.

Ladybug: Sorry...

Cat Noir: Shh. No talking milady, you said.

Civilian: That's Fiery Fall, Ladybug and Cat Noir!

Movie: Ronaldo, I cannot continue being like this. I have to lie to my own mother for you cause I couldn't tell her the truth. (The civilians look at Fiery Fall, Ladybug and Cat Noir. Cat Noir waves at them and shushes at them. The civilians smile as they return to watch the movie.) When what is the truth you can trust me. (Fiery Fall's eyes widen as she gets a flashback with Oliver and Scarlet)

Flashback Oliver: you can trust me, I just want the truth, Scarlet.

(her heart beeps rapidly echoing her mind as she starts having flashbacks of her moment with Oliver and Adrien. Her body started to heat up as the cinema chair started to melt she continued to look at the movie angrily her hair started to flame up)

Movie: The truth is... is that everything about me was a lie because I'm leading a double life, Ronaldo. (Cat Noir tries to place his arm around Fiery Fall, but Fiery Fall stands up, as four eyes reveal her face right when it happens and explodes in total fury.)

Fiery Fall: (to the movie; furious) Are you kidding me? Don't tell him anything, you idiot!

Cat Noir: Could you keep it down, m'lady?

Ladybug: Fiery, you need to calm down

(Fiery Fall then rants on the movie, while Ladybug and Cat Noir listen to the rant in a shocked manner.)

Fiery Fall: Romantic is lame anyway, and you know why? It's totally not realistic! In real life, the girl will have to keep a secret from the guy she loves without telling him the truth. Bla-bla-bla! So how can he know if she trusts her? It's impossible, so he follows her, and then BAM! He knows about her secret, and the next day he immediately tells her that he knows and why can't tell him the truth. So as they break up, and everyone lives un-happily ever after, the end. And that's why romantics are so lame. (Fiery Fall burns her drink as if melt off her hand)