🐷🩷 Guiltrip 🐷🩷

Scene: Miss Bustier's classroom. Caline Bustier is teaching her class. Scarlet is writing a new song for her music business, and Adrien is talking to his best friend Nino. Alya writes a love note and hands it to Nino. Nathaniel is drawing on his tablet, and Mylène explains something to Alix. All is well until Rose gets a headache, worrying Juleka

Rose: (groans and puts a hand on head) Miss Bustier, may I go to the nurse's office? Miss Heady is back.

Miss Bustier: Well we can't let Miss Heady unattended. Scarlet, would you please accompany Rose to the nurse's office? (Scarlet fails to pay attention as she continues to write a new song) Scarlet?

Scarlet: (snaps out of it) Sorry Miss Bustier and Yes, of course. (walks out of the classroom with Rose)

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont courtyard. Scarlet and Rose are walking to the nurse's office.

Scarlet: So who's this Miss Heady? An imaginary friend like Unicorn Lilly that you've been telling me about?

Rose: (laughs) No, uh, Heady is just a nickname I have for my headache when she pays me a little visit. That'll teach me to leave the house without Mr. Brekkie. (Scarlet looks confused) Wakie Wakie, I'm Mr. Brekkie, the big breakfast to keep you healthy!

Scarlet: (laughs) I love how you see the world through rose-coloured glasses. And come back as soon as you can. Say hi to Sissy for me!

Rose: Sissy?

Scarlet: (shows Rose the nurse's office) Nurse Sissy's office!

Rose: (laughs) Don't worry Scarlet. Sissy never keeps me long. (Rose enters the nurse's office and Scarlet walks back to class)

Scene: Miss Bustier's classroom.

Scarlet: (opens the door and walks inside) Everything's okay, Rose just missed breakfast is all. (Juleka still seems concerned)

Scene: Cafeteria at Collège Françoise Dupont. Juleka is happily eating lunch alone. She gets a message from Rose on her phone and is instantly distressed upon seeing it, and pushes away her food tray.

Scarlet: (walking by and seeing Juleka) Hey Juleka, Where's Rosé?(Juleka sobs and runs away)

Scarlet: Juleka!, Juleka! Wait!

Scene: Courtyard at Collège Françoise Dupont. Juleka runs into the boiler room as Scarlet looks around for her.

Scarlet: Juleka!

Scene: Boiler room. Juleka sits on the floor and continues to sob.

Scene: Shadow Moth's lair. Window opens.

Shadow Moth: Oh, how well I know that feeling of loneliness. The intense anxiety that no one else can share. And that only an akuma can ease. (creates akuma) Fly, and evilize that lonely heart! (An akuma flies out of the window and across the skies of Paris.)

Scene: Courtyard at Collège Françoise Dupont. Adrien is brought back to school as Scarlet continues to look for Juleka.

Scarlet: Juleka! (bumps into Adrien) Uh! (groans, and sees Adrien) Hey Adrien, finished with your photoshoot I guess.

Adrien: Yeah, is everything okay Scarlet?

Scarlet: (concerned) I'm looking for Juleka, she ran out of the cafeteria in tears, and...

Adrien: Maybe she's in there. (points to the door to the ominous boiler room)

Scene: Boiler room. Scarlet and Adrien enter but Scarlet suddenly trips on the stairs and falls onto Adrien.