successful business man khaotung thanawat

This is my first story hope you guys gonna like it. Please support me. Vote me if you want to continue this story ❤️||||
English is not my 1st language hope you like it ||

'I don't know what is happiness. After my father death our life became miserable. I saw my mother how she struggled for us. I can do anything for my mae' . there was a happy tear in khaotung eyes.

"Khaotung" after hearing his name khaotung look at her with a smile. "Mae" he reply with a smile. "We're going to start out new life khao why don't you let go past,,give life a chance you'll be happy this time,, you always think of others now it's time think about you my boy" he look at his mouth and smile a little and said "you're not others mae. You and my sister are most precious to me. Your happiness is my happiness " his mother is just looking at him with hurtful eyes,, she blem herself for khaotung's this behavior. She think she never can give khaotung a better life like other children. Responsibility made khaotung like this. She let her tear down.

"Mae why are you crying ". Khaotung ask to her mother. " sorry khao I can't give you a better life" Khaotung try to stop her cry. " don't talk like this. If you're not sacrifice so many things for me I never can get here" he wipe her mother tear.

Their car stop Infront of a big mansion. This his the first house he buy after became a successful business man. He hold her mother and enter the house. When he enter he saw his sister are already playing. When they saw khaotung they ran to him ank ask " which one is my room and which one is fah's". Fah and fan khaotung 2 little sister. Fan is a fun loving girl and she love her family but fah has some complications regarding to her childhood. She thinks her mother always prioritize her brother, she never thought about them. So she not talk to them enough.

"Fah which one do you want " khao ask to her sister. "Why you always act you care about me. I'm nothing more than servant to you. If you don't give me a room I don't mind" she walk away from them. Every time when fah misbehave with khao he felt something is braking inside him. He went to his room without saying anything.

" Mr Tay told you to hand me over all the keys but you didn't give me private room's key. You're a broker, do you have any responsibility ".
The man on the other end of the phone said something that made khaotung even more angry.

"Excuse me do you have some manners. No hi, no hello you just say what comes to you mouth. Think of yourself as a prince?. Just for your kind information I'm not Tay ,I'm his brother First khanaphan. My brother will accept such behavior, I'll no. I'm not your employee" First disconnect the phone.

Other side khao look at the ph with a angry look and put the phone in his pocket and went for office.

In the afternoon khao mother call him and ask him to bring some medicine. So khaotung went to a nearby medical store. As he was returning to the car with the medicine he suddenly bumped into someone . When they both collided, a packet of flour in other hand brust and fell on them.

"Don't you have eyes, you can't see and walk." Khaotung Said with annoying. "If you don't know how to walk on the street, sit at home " khao said .

"If you don't know how to talk, then keep your mouth shut " First said without looking at khao.

"How dare you you to talk like that" khao said.

"Why are you a prince of somewhere " First said with a sassy expression.

And they walk away from each other.

"This city full of arrogant people " First look back at khaotung.

Please guys vote for me ..
I want to continue but without your support I can't |||❤️❤️❤️❤️