Don't challenge me

Sorry for late update😁||

"Doctor you want a stalker to be my mom's doctor " Khaotung ask eagerly.

"Excuse me whom you call stalker and I'm not going to take your case anyway " First said .

"Mr.khaotung I think you have some misunderstanding. He is good nutritionist in our city."

"I saw him. He was stalking his husband or boyfriend whatever." Khaotung Said.

"I think judging people without knowing is your hobi Mr.Arrogant . He was my patient who was going to cheat his diet so I want to stop him. And you are you following me". First ask folding his hand infront of his chest.

Khaotung took out his phone and search first on social media. He could no actually believe First can be this good in his profession. He look at first who was smirking at him. That made khaotung angry.

"You know stalking someone's social media is a crime " First teasingly ask khaotung.

"First be professional in your work." Senior doctor scold first.

"Mr.khaotung. I would suggest to take my advice. Take your time and let us know "

Khaotung leave without saying anything.

Next day||

First is now busy in his chamber. He is irritated by the call where senior doctor tell him khaotung will come today with his mother report. Which first have to check. Today first have so many patients but he never fell irritated with his patients. He was checking a patient suddenly he hear door nock.

"Doctor Mr.khaotung thanawat has come to visit you" nurse said.

"Tell him to wait for his number "

Khaotung is now sitting in the bench and waiting for his number. He is irritated how can someone be like this. Did he know who is he. If it wasn't his mom's health then he would never see his face again. He wait there half an hour now this is his number.

Now he is Infront of first. He don't even want to look at him. He place the report in the table and sit down .

"I see your mother have high blood pressure " First said .

"This is a balance diet chart of your mother daily requirement". First hand over the chart to khaotung.

"You cut all the things mom loves to eat she is not gonna follow this chart" Khaotung Said.

"Oh now I understand why you're so stubborn it's you got as inheritance" First taunt khaotung.

"If you can't make your mom follow this chart then admit her in the hospital "

After that khaotung leave first's chamber.

After returning home khaotung ask his sister fha to take care his mom.

His mom was stubborn like him so she start cheating in diet. And as a result one day when his mom went to market she was almost going to faint. But thanks to God there was first who saw his mom and took him to the hospital.

When the news arrives to khaotung he immediately come to the.

"Mr.khaotung this side . Your mom is now ok but she isn't following her chart . If this continue then it's not good for your mother " Senior doctor said.

When they arrive Infront of the cabin where his mother was admitted the saw there was first who just got up and want to leave. But Senior doctor stop him and tell khaotung that he is the one who take his mom to the hospital. Khaotung look at first with thankful eyes but first didn't even look at him.

"Thanks Dr.First " Khaotung Said.

"I did what anyone would do in this situation so you don't need to thank me" First said.

After first leave khaotung visit his mother and he was very tensed . Senior doctor tell him he should hire a personal nutritionist at home who can take care her 24 hours.

Few days later ||

Today his mom finally can go home from hospital. He came hospital to took his mom but before he went to First chamber. He enter first's chamber without nock. First was so surprised with his behavior.

"What the hell wrong with you don't you have some manners" First shout at khaotung.

"I want to talk to you now" Khaotung ask politely.

"I'm busy right now. Wait out side till your turn if you want to talk Mr.khaotung "

Khaotung slam the table and went outside and wait for his turn. When this turn come he went to the chamber and grab first wrist .

"I'm talking to you nicely why you behaving like this can't we make nice conversations." Khaotung pull first closer.

"Behave yourself Mr.khaotung, I thought business man like you have some manners " First try to release himself from khaotung grip

"Why you're avoiding me. Other day I say thanked to you but you didn't even look at me. What you think of yourself uhh!?" Khaotung tight his grip

"You're hurting me Mr.thanawat" First tell khaotung with a disgus look.

Khaotung loosen his grip and let go first.

"You're coming with me " Khaotung oder him.

"What? I'm not coming anywhere with you ok and don't try to oder me ok?" First want to leave the chamber but Khaotung stop him . He pull first by his hand and make first sit on chair.

He came near to first. He take his face near first's which make first startled. He close his eyes.

"My mom need you so you're coming with me and I'm appoint you as my mother nutritionist." Khaotung wishper in first ear.

First gather his courage and push khaotung.

"I'm not your slave. I'm rejecting your offer Mr.thanawat "

"Don't challenge me First. I never lose in a challenge " Khaotung Said.

"Don't call me first it's doctor first for you" First said and left the chamber .

'I'll make every ways of your to me first ' khaotung thoughts in his mind.

Thank you for reading my story ||
Please support me if you want me to continue with this story |