life is full of twists and turns

Happy reading ||

Now First and khaotung became friends they sometimes talk. They're trying to understand each other's opinion and pov.

Khaotung is a cold person.he don't talk very much even his sisters are scared of him but somehow first is not like other he is not scared of him. He has the guts to talk back with khaotung. And khaotung like first's this attitude and also get irritated sometimes.

But first somehow felt that khaotung isn't that much open up to him so he maintains his distance in order to not disturb him. Life is going on to it's usual way.

Today khaotung aunt and his son visit in their house. Somehow his aunt don't like first. Whenever she come she try to throw him away from the house. She don't like how khaotung and first talk to each other, look at each other. She don't like how first has Girly personality and his sharp tongue.

Khaotung's aunt love him and his family but she is bit greedy. SHe wants his son to get all the properties that Thanawat has but he never saw them apart from her son.

And This day changes everything .

Khaotung pov:

Today doctor call me and tell me my mother's health is improving and all thanks to first. So I need to thank him.

When I enter in the house I saw first talking with my mother with a bright smile. Ahh that smile he is cute.. wtf what I'm thinking? What's wrong with me.

I hesitantly approached " Umm First?"

"Yes Mr.khaotung you want to say something "
I myself don't know what to say but I want to say something.

"Umm here is the report"

"Is anything bad Mr.khaotung?. Let me check ."

"No no everything is OKI can feel my nervousness is kicking in my stomach.

" Why you're looking so nervous then"

"Uhhh! Did you say something " I'm lost so much in my thoughts that I can't process everything.

"What is wrong with you Mr.khaotung. you need somthing. OK wait I'll bring you some water"  I like how he always care for everyone, even if he don't like that person.

"Thank you First "

End of khaotung's pov

First's pov:

"Thank you First "  I stop and turn to see like what I hear is actually true or not. But when I turn to see he already away.

" Is it really so hard for him to say,to say thank you?He was so nervous for this?"  I can't control but laugh.

I love the way he love his family but he is not good at showing. He do everything in silent. Sometime I feel he is lonely. He have everything but still something is missing. He can't even tell his mother,if she gets sick thinking about him. He have no friends no one single person know how he feel. Why he is like this. Dose his money power make him this much arrogant or something else. Day by day I'm getting curious to know about him.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I almost forgot it's Mrs.thanawat's medicine time.

I was going to her room to find her and give her medicines and hoping not to meet his aunt again.

But When I reached the front of her room I saw something that I shouldn't see. I'm frozen when I see Mr.khaotung isn't there in the room but his aunt Checking the cupboard . I'm sure she is doing this without permission but I didn't say anything.