coincidence of fate

After few day||

Khaotung pov:

Khaotung now sitting in the doctor's chamber. He came here to collect her mother health report.

"Mr khaotung this is your mother health report. Please take care of her. And don't let her eat oily food" doctor advice khaotung.

"She never listen to me, prescribed some medicine doctor. I want my mom fit and fine" Khaotung Said .

"Only medicine cannot heal your mom. She need a proper diet chart"

"So give me the chart ." Khaotung Said

"I'm not a nutritionist but I can recommend you one of the best nutritionist in the hospital . I think he is perfect for your mother".

"OK then " Khaotung Said .

He took the phone number and left..

When he comes near his car he saw someone is hiding . He go near the person and ask "what are you doing here ".

The person didn't bother by him and keep peeking at someone. This irritate khaotung and he grab him by his wrist.

"Didn't you hear me?" Khaotung ask.

When khaotung look at his face he smirk and said . "Oh you. I thought your a shameless and manner less person now You're a stalker uh-huh".

"Mind your own business ok? I'm not a stalker " The person did not finish his word and ran after a boy.

" I told you to not eat that" First said.

Khaotung just look at him from the far.

'Is he his boyfriend . So he is stalking around him. What a phyco ' khaotung think in his mind.

He came back home. He gathere every one in the house and told them to take care what his mom eats everyday.

First pov:

First is nutritionist. He is very humble doctor. Even he treats his patients very well. He think you can do anything with politeness. He love his family. He ,his father, his mother, grandmother and his brother this is his world. Even though he is not Rich but he is happy. His family is very simple and loving.

He was getting ready for his office when his mother appear "First will you came to the family gathering. Everyone is coming your cousins and relatives and some friends are also coming " his mom ask First knowing what his answer gonna be.

"You know very well mae I don't like this gathering. Whenever I go there they ask "when you're getting married " I don't like this" he made cute face and start whining.

" is they asking something wrong " she ask with announce.

"I know if I go there you'll try to pairing me up with someone "

"I'm not your enemy. I want you to be happy first "

"I know mae but I want someone who love me . If something happen it's going to happen naturally " First smile and give a kiss his mom.

When he come down stair he was everyone sitting in the dining room. When they saw first they start to poke each other. First brake the silence and ask " what is that for"

"Umm-mm n-nothing we're just eating " Tay tell him with weird face. "Didn't mae tell you something " his brother ask.

"Ohh! That, that our secret I won't tell you" First whisper in his brother ear teasingly.

Then he go for his work. He put his helmet and start his scooter .

When he arrive his senior doctor call him. So he he put his things and go to his chamber.

He greet the senior doctor "sawadeekha phi".

"Sawadeekha first " doctor greet him.

"I want to transfer a patient to you. This is her report. Can you take this case"

First take a look at the report and said yes to him.

"Ok first this case is Important please take a good care . She is the mother of the board member in our hospital and successful business man." Doctor said with seriousness.

A nock on the cabin door caught their attention.

Khaotung entry through the door. Seeing khaotung doctor told first " there he is".

They both didn't look at each other. And stand side by side.

Doctor tell khaotung "he is the nutritionist whom I told you about ".

"And first this is khaotung thanawat our one of board of director"

After doctor stop they both turn each other to greet.

The doctor suddenly shocked by their little scream.

"Youuu!!!???"

"Youuu!!??"

By their reaction doctor shocked for a moments and ask "you know each other ".

Khaotung and first look at each other with angry expression.

|| I'll soon update new chapter ||

Support me if you like this story .