Stop interfereing in my life

"Are you happy now Mr.khaotung thanawat. Is it your side business to ruin other's personal space" First said khaotung,trying to keep his cool and not creat a scene infront of whole family.

"What do you mean. Are you taunting me?" Khaotung Said as playful way not removing his eyes from his laptop.

Now this getting on First nerves He wants to punch him on his face but he don't want to fight with a person like him. He fold his hands infront of his chest and step forward to khaotung and ask with a low angry tone so no one can hear them fight "You don't know what you did or you're so much fuk-" he doesn't want to curse him " Mr.khaotung thanawat if you playing dumb then let me ask you clearly why did you met her and pretend that your my boyfriend " now his tone is little high.

Khaotung Stan up from his sit after hearing First He don't like when someone specifically First talk to him this way"Listen First don't talk to me like that and I didn't pretend to anyone. I just wanted to check the girl's background for your sake and here you are blaming me" he roll his eyes.

"For my sake? Did I ask for that. Who are you? I have my family to think about my sake. Actually you know what you just want to control my life you're a control freak person" First poke his finger to khaotung's chest as he point out his behavior.

"What do you want form me huhh? You force me to work for you, you just filled a fake alienation on me and now you ruined my date. It's just for your mother. I make sure to you that I'm not Leaving before your mom getting well you control freak" now his eyes were watering.

"I'm sorr-"

"Don't say you're sorry Mr.khaotung thanawat. I'm sorry for thinking that we became friends. If you think you're sorry do me a favor just leave me alone " As soon as First finish his words he walk away and didn't even look at khaotung.

As First came inside the house he met khaotung's mother who was making designs on the handkerchief for khaotung. As soon as she saw First she ask him about his date.

But first was already upset about that he wanted to tell his mother but he back of instead he said "Someone made false accusations in my name. Someone told her that I have another relationship so So they broke off".

"They rejected a boy like you? Don't worry First they must be blind. Actually you know what It's for good" khaotung's mother said which made first stunned to speak as he don't understand what she wants to say.

He look at khaotung's mother with question eyes. He his mother call first ask him to sit beside her "You must be wondering why I am saying this. So let me tell you a story.Our old neighbor was building a house , but after the house was a little complete it collapsed.But he had no pain in his heart to see his house fall down, he was laughing more.We thought he might have lost his head due to grief.But he later told us why he wasn't sorry because if they had started living in that house they would have had memories there and if it was broken later it would have been more painful.So the moral of the story is that what breaks before it happens hurts less." She paused and hold First hand as consolation.

"Let's say you develop a relationship with her, but if they are so thin eared they will suspect you and eventually break up the relationship. Isn't it good that you don't have any feelings for her now and it's broken, if you had feelings for her then if it would be broken, You would have suffered a lot isn't it?" As she complete the word she stand up and tap First shoulder " You deserve better" and leave for her room.

Now First understand what she meant to said and a little smile formed on his lip.

Khaotung felt guilty for ruined first date, he always did that,,he don't think about result before doing anything. Now he think to fix everything. So He call his secretary. And told him to make a profile on a dating app for first. But his secretary warned khaotung not to make someone's profile without their permission but he is stubborn as hell so his secretary do as he want, he ask more information of first.

" sir can you tell somthing about his nature so I can add it on his profile"

" His nature?.. ummm.. uhh.. Bad-tempered, arrogant,all time ready to fight, nosy" Khaotung pause for a sec

" wait don't write this ok. Write beautiful or handsome he is both, caring, patient, calm,loving, passionate, trustable, family person with good value and.." he is cut by his secretary

"Ummm sir sorry for interfere but this much information is enough. I think you know him very well is he very special to you"

As the question his khaotung he clear his throat He thought he had said a little too much " No we're not close. He just work for my mother and don't question too much just do what I said" he cut the phone and slap himself for taking much .

No he needs to collect more information about First so he can upload on his profile like his like dislike .
*******

It's been 2 days since they fought. whenever they try to be friendly to each other somthing like this happens.

" what should I do, Should I apologize to him?. No, why should I ? I did nothing wrong. What he did was wrong but he unintentionally did good for me. Uhhhhhh" First stomped his foot and scratch his back of the neck while He was standing in front of their house. He wondered how he would face him.

He let out a long breath and said " Let's go first. He is not a saint at all, He is at fault too" and entered in the house.

As he enter he saw khaotung who was leaving to go to the office. First thought it'd be good to ignore him but khaotung was the first who talk "ummm First can we talk"
First wanted to say no but he nodded " shit!! I suppose to say no " he thought Frustrated at himself, He closed his eyes.

"Ummm I'm sorry. Look what I did was wrong but she was not good for you. She already has many boyfriends. I know I should have inform you first but my intentions were not bad. But yeah I'm sorry, could you please forgive m-"

"It's ok" First didn't let khaotung finish his words.

" It's ok?" Khaotung is also confuse .

" what with that confuse look. Do you want to fight over it" First taunt khaotung.

" no I just wonder you just agree without any argument that's just new to me " Khaotung let his small laugh.

"You mean I'm quarrelsome people "

"See you just start it "

Now they both start laughing with each other.

I'll upload next part soon 😉
Stay tuned..
Please vote and comment and follow
Let me know your opinion
Thank you ❤