REALIZATION

Happy reading |||

Khaotung pov:

I saw the doctor coming out of the operation theater. I started to get scared seeing the doctor. Is first is OK ?Will I see him again?what if ?? No no no. I ran to the doctor.

" doctor is he ok." I can feel my breath hitching.

" Are you his family member?."

" I..I.." Is it really necessary to know my relationship with someone to care for them?. Can't I care for first without any name.

" Mr you should inform your family member "

" Why you saying this like that.. look doctor do whatever you want I want him fit and fine do you understand..how much money do you want I'll give you" after hearing his words I'm loosing my mind I don't know what happened to me but I'm very desperate that I hold doctor by his collar.

"Look mr. Money can't be solution all problems,, beside that his situation was already critical when you bought him here,, I can't say anything..We have to keep him under observation for 24 hours,, in this time anything can happen so.. "
I stood there stunned as if my legs were going numb as I'm seeing doctor going back to first. Somehow I manage to hold the bench and sit there,,

"This is my fault, I needed to protect him. I never did anything good to him. Please forgive me first I'll fixed everything I promised just be ok na."

How should I call his family and what should I say to his family? But I need to call them.

3rd person pov:

Khaotung took the phone out of his pocket with trembling hands and called first house.

" Hello..."

After telling everything to his family khaotung cut the phone. It was First's brother who pick up his phone. When khaotung tell him about First situation he can feel their panic after all they all love first so much.

After putting the phone down khaotung was watching first through the small glass in the door of the cabin where she was kept. All the moments he spend with first flashing infront of his eyes. He was recalling those memories and thinking that he could have treated first better.Now the boy who had been arguing all the time is lying in silence with his whole body wrapped in wire. Khaotung cannot accept her silence anymore. A single tear made its way down the eye.

Khaotung did not know how long he stood like this but His thoughts were broken when he saw a woman and a boy.

" Mr.khaotung where is first. How did he ended up here. This morning he was all fine smiling now why Is he here" First mother crying her eyes out while holding khaotung hand as if she want to hear that first is OK. Khaotung on the other hand is unable to control his own emotions he doesn't know how to comfort First's mother.

" I.. I'm sorry it's all my fault I didn't protect him. I'm sorry. I don't know what happened we..We were walking talking to each other but then First picked some flowers for himself I was only paying for the flowers. But when I turned around he was already in the middle of the road and a car hit him hard before I..I could do anything." Khaotung panicking and crying while he told these words to first mother.

" Are you little children?how can you be so careless? Are you adults or not? How is it possible that you couldn't take care of each other?" After saying that first mother burst into tears..