what is this feeling

thank you guys for reading ||
This chapter contains accident scenes

FIRST POV:

I'm still confused why he behaving that way. I never once thought that he can be that much apologetic. I'm not gonna lie this whole time I was the one who kept grudges against him but he Wanted to settle everything. I think I should forgive him a little But my ego is holding me back.

" I can really go home alone." I stop him middle way.

" If you go with me I will think you have forgiven me".

"First " I heard Mr.khaotung mother calling me so I stop and turn to look at her. He came towards me and hold my hand.

"First please don't mind about my sister in law. She misunderstood you. I'm sorry for my behavior also I know you're hurt" she indeed stubborn but not bad person. She care about others. So I stop her to apologize to me. I tell her don't think about it I was a little surprised for that time, but now it's ok. I said good night and advice her to take medicine .

He opened the car door for me and asked me to get inside.It was late at night so I accepted his offer .

We didn't speak the whole way. His car stopped in front of my house.I got out of the car and walked inside the house and didn't look back.But I realized he was looking at me.

I kept thinking about that incident all night long.

(End of pov)

It's been one week that incident happened. But now they start. They now sometimes talk to each other.Now they don't avoid each other. First forgave him a little now.

(Present time)

Y
Yesterday is mother's birthday. So he ordered online what was supposed to arrive Mr.khaotung house. He wants to wish his mother exactly at midnight.

The cake was delivered on time. The delivery guy didn't have changes so first went inside to se if he had changes or not. He lest the cake on the table. At that time Khaotung came home and threw his bag on the cake without looking.

First give the boy changes and came back to th cake At that time he noticed that the cake is smashed by khaotung's bag.

Khaotung himself does not know what he has done. So he casually came and wanted to leave again with his bag but he stop by first.

" You are always here to ruin my happiness" First said with angry face.

"What are you saying" Khaotung has no idea what he is talking about.

" I brought this cake for my mom's birthday, but you ruined it"

"It's just a cake what's so big deal?" Khaotung is clueless.

"Yeah it's just a cake for you but for me that was my mother little happiness. Me and my brother planned it for weeks. Now it's late night now I can't get cake anywhere and we will not be able to celebrate her birthday at 12 o'clock" First said this to him and left as his duty time is over.

At first's house he and his brother are now discussing how can they now going to wish their mother. After much discussion they decided that they would make the cake themselves now.As they said, they started making the cake.But when they took the cake out of the oven they found they couldn't make the cake.

"I don't think we can wish mom at twelve o'clock anymore today" first's brother Tay said And sat on the kitchen counter tired.