Forgive me

Please support me so I can continue 🥺||
I need motivation too||

First pov:

It's been already a month I'm being hired by Mr.khaotung. At first his it was too hard for me to cooperate with his mother and other family members. They think I'm looting their son in the name of diet. I think his whole family is like him but his little sister is quite friendly. She sometimes want to hang out with me but I refuse her. I didn't want to close with him and his family. I don't think being close to him and his family is a best idea it's just work after am done I'll leave.

But after one month I definitely understand that he could do anything to protect his family. This nature of his sometimes make me like him. But he is totally opposite for outsider. In one month I never see him smile. Is it that tough for him to smile.

Most of the time I want to avoid him. Until now I really not forget what he did. Sometimes he try to make the environment friendly but I refuse so he leave it like that. We meet each other every morning but don't talk to each other. We just look at each and make our way to work.

(End of point of view)

Khaotung pov:

In this one month I have try to make a conversation with him but he avoid me. I know what I did was wrong but can't he just talk to me as his patient family member. I don't want to make him uncomfortable so I leave his. But I wish he forgive me. I really don't care about others but I seriously want him to forgive me.

(End of pov)

(Story fast-forward)

Today khaotung uncle aunt coming to his house. They're the one who gave shelter to khaotung when they needed the most. His uncle is very good human and a selfless person but his aunt is little bit selfish but love them as family. They have a son. Who is most selfish he don't even care about his parents.

"Hello my beautiful sister how're you. You became so thin" his uncle say to khaotung mother. His mother and uncle have wound full connection.

"Hello sister in law how are you" Khaotung aunt greet her too.

They talk and laugh each other.

When is aunt saw a new member to their house.

"Ma'am it's your turn to take your medicine " First interrupt them in the middle of convention.
When some of words stab him like a knife.

"Is he a new servant you hire" his aunt said.

First just can't move his body. He doesn't khow how long he was standing there like that . He wanted to disappear.

First pov:

"Is he a new servant you hire"

After hearing this word I don't khow how should I react. I just want to disappear from their sight. Is this behavior I really deserve? No I don't. This is all because of Mr.khaotung.