selfish

Keep your support with me||

It has been some time since that incident happened. Khaotung took the challenge to bring him. He make a plan, he decided that he will close all first's ways to bring him here.

"Hello Dr."

Khaotung cut the call and smirk "Let's see what you do now".

First is on the way to his cabin. When his colleague come to him and hand over a letter. He open the letter, His eyes widened when he saw the letter. He could not understand why he was given this letter.He couldn't think of anything else. He went to the senior doctor's cabin. He threw the letter on the table.he almost cried. he asked in his shaky voice.
"What is this phi!?. The board accused me for not being a good doctor and neglected the patient and you give Signature". While saying those words, tears were falling from his eyes and cheeks. " phi didn't you say a few days ago that I am a good doctor to that Mr.khaotung". First pause for a second as an realization hit him and he look at the senior doctor.

"Don't tell me that guy is behind all this" he ask with a disbelief.

"First sorry but I have no choice you know he is powerful and also a member of board of director"

"So you sold yourselves to him" First taunt the senior doctor.

"It's not like that first now you crossing the line" doctor tell first with guilt.

"Ok, so today is my last day here" He took a deep breath and said and left doctor's cabin.

He was seeing everything blurry because of the tears. He never felt this kind of humiliation in his life no one ever poin a finger on his professionalism. He came to his chamber and started arranging his things. Just then a knock at the door caught his attention. When he looked at the door his whole body exploded with rage.

"Oh Mr.Business man come. You came here to see the joke that you made on me. Is that give you pleasure. Today is my last day here you know?. Oh! How can you not know. Aren't you the one who did this to me" he shout at khaotung.

"I'm sorry" He broke his silence and said for the first time.

"You're sorry for what!?? For accusing me of being a bad doctor and ruin my reputation. Or you know what you did is wrong " First wipe his tears aggressively " you know what just leave me alone I don't want to see your face ".

"I don't understand why you're rejecting me . I'm paying you three times more then your recent job" Khaotung ask.

"I'm not Rich like you, I'm a middle class guy who doesn't value materialistic things, I value my job, my good will, my reputation. And your false accusation take my good will and job both. Now you're here to say sorry. Actually you're not here to see my down fall. Because you not sorry" First saying while his tears make their way to his cheek.

"I know what I did was wrong but when it comes to my mother I forget right, wrong.I will refund you the loss you have incurred with interest. You will have to take care of my mother for a while that's it." Khaotung Said.

"Mr. Khaotung for me every patient is same"

"My mother is different" Khaotung cut first word.

"I'm sure she is different . She must gave you good values but you have failed. You can't keep those values. I can see you only have money with no values." First said with disgus look.he start packing his thing. Before he leave the chamber he told khaotung " you're a poor man with money who can't afford this doctor ".

Khaotung stay still for a while. And though 'I don't know which universe you're belong to but money can do everything. You don't know power of money".

Fast forward |||

First is now finding a new job. He have responsibilities. His brother change his job every month because his mistakes make him fired every time. His brother is not stable so he have responsibilities for his family. He don't want to make them feel guilty for his situation. So he call numerous hospitals. Hospitals that were willing to accept him are now rejecting him. He understands who is behind all this.

One day when when when first and his family eating dinner his mom suddenly fell unconscious. First took her to the hospital. She is a diabetes patient. Doctors tell first to make sure she took all her medicines. First felt so much hopeless. With the amount of money he has, not much can be done, and he has to take responsibility for his family and his mother.

He decided to put his family first over his self-respect.

"Then you win" he murmured.

"Hello Mr.thanawat is the offer still valid".

Today for the first time he is going to meet khaotung family. He doesn't even want to be near him but there is no other way open to him.

"Hello first "

"It's doctor first for you don't try to be friendly. I'm just your employee ". First said.

"Ok come in" Khaotung don't want to argue with him.

Khaotung introduce him with his mother. His mother was strictly against the doctor. According to her, why should someone else tell her what she should eat or not?.And will take money for it too. But khaotung made her agree.

"Mae please don't create a scene he is already here." Khaotung request his mother.

"Sawatdee khrap" First greet his mother.

His mother recognized him and welcome him warmly.

"Oh you. Khaotung you should thankful to him he is the one who took me hospital. You're a doctor too. You don't look old, you have become a doctor at this age?". Khaotung mother praise first a lot.

First was relief after meet khaotung mom. He thought his mother would be stubborn like him.