six (pt. 1). surfs up

season 1, episode 4 - Nineteen (Pt. 1)

chapter six,

surfs up (pt

surfs up (pt. 1)!

THE NEXT DAY, Kia wore a white t - shirt, red and white adidas hooded jacket, black skirt, frilly white socks, and stripped black and white adidas.  Her hair was in two French braids with red ribbons on the ends. She also wore her glasses today since she was getting tired of buying contacts.  She sat in the passenger seat of Brady's car which was driving them to school. She had ice skating lessons after school and she couldn't be more excited. She just hoped she wouldn't fall again.

After Brady managed to find a spot, the five kids waited in front of the school. Cole's car parking in the parking lot, allowing for all the Walter brothers and Jackie to get out the car. The girl wore a pink sweater, gray flared jeans, and pink ballet flats.

Issac noticed Kia, walking up to her.  He also noticed her glasses.  "Morning, Peters.  Nice glasses."  Turning around, she rolled her eyes.  "Morning, Garcia.  We still have to finish our project."

"We can work on it after school."

"I have practice after school today."

"Oh.  Cole is gonna be busy today. Will tomorrow work?"

"Fine but I'll come early since I'm going to spend Thanksgiving with my family."

"Okay.  Sounds good."

The school doors opened, allowing students to enter.  Kia quickly grabbed her things from her locker and walked to her first class, English.

UNLUCKY FOR HER, Issac was in her class.  For the past few weeks, the students were reading "Pride and Prejudice", one of Kia's favorite books.

As one of her classmates read, Kia followed along. She wished she could have a relationship like Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth. The way they bickered, the way they disliked each at first. But Mr. Darcy eventually bettered himself to be with Elizabeth. That's a type of romance she wanted.

But who knows when she would get it?

Time passed and soon enough, the bell rang. As Kia grabbed her things, her copy of "Pride and Prejudice" fell on the floor. As she went to grab it, her hand brushed with someone else's. When she looked to see who it was, she realized it was Issac. Issac took her in for a moment. Kia looked really pretty.  Wait... did he just think that she was pretty?