twelve. here comes the bride

season 1, episode 10 - Happily Ever After (pt. 1)

twelve,

here comes the bride!

THE NEXT DAY, it was Will and Haley's wedding and Jackie was scrambling to make it perfect. Lee and Issac weren't really helping, flinging sprinkles at each other. "Could you guys please help me with the cupcakes? I can't just put the frosting by myself." Kia stated, causing Issac to roll his eyes. "Fine, we'll help. Also because you said please."

About two hours later, the cupcakes were frosted and ready to be eaten. Issac tried taking one, only for his hand to be smacked by Kia. "Ow! What was that for?"

"These are for the guests. You can't just eat them whenever you want."

"Could I have one? Just one? Please?" Issac pouted, causing Kia to sigh. "Fine. Your lucky Jackie isn't here right now. Otherwise, she'd kill me."

"What would I do without you, Peters?"

"You'd probably get no cupcakes."

"You're not funny."

"I think I am, actually."

"Kia? You're back!" Parker exclaimed, running up to Kia and giving her a hug. "Parker! Hi!"  As the two of them talked, Issac couldn't help but smile.  He found it sweet that Parker had grew fond of Kia.  Sure, the two of them didn't see eye to eye at times but she would still try to be nice to him every once in a while.

Meanwhile, Jackie and Brady were in the garden, picking some flowers for the table displays.  "I'm just hoping this wedding goes well.  Everything needs to be perfect." Jackie stated as she picked some lavender.  "Relax, Jackie.  I'm sure everything will be fine.  Okay?"

"I guess you're right.  Thank you for helping me out by the way."

"No problem, Jackie."

Kia's outfit!