𝒫𝒶𝑔ℯ 3 ℴ𝒻 15: ℛ𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒯𝒽𝓇𝓊 ℳℯ

December 15, 2023Fontainebleau Miami Hotel, FL

December 15, 2023
Fontainebleau Miami Hotel, FL

"Since Ivy wanna forget, y'all remember momma and Ms. Turner" Ivan looked towards the women with red eyes, with a hint of hope behind them.

Some people who remembered young Ivy cooed to hear Ivan expressing his beginning with her. Especially both mothers who remember that day vividly of their young children.

Ivy just sighed before lightly smiling at the memory but
Justice rolled his eyes.

"Man hurry the fuck up! We ain't got all day—" Justice pettiness was running thin.

"Ah! but it didn't stop there." Ivan voice continued as he loudly interrupted Justice raising his left hand before closing his eyes rubbing his hand down his platinum wavy hair down to his dark brown goatee.

Everyone gasped as he slightly took a tumble toward but quickly catching his balance as the five back to back shots of Hennessy he gulped down at the bar of the hotel was starting to kick in full force.

"Ivan! Are you okay?" Ivy protective instinct began to take her down the steps stopping mid way when he held his hands up towards her.

"I'm fine" He slurred a bit pulling down his leather jacket as he stood tall again with his eyes closed.

"I was always there for Ivy especially when she was having a hard time in school. From elementary all the way to high school I had her back and she had mine. I always wanted to protected her, still did and still do. I know how she feels deeply."

Ivy started to roughly wipe the falling tears she didn't notice were rapidly falling as Justice just glared at her.

"Always I protected you, Ivy. We experienced a lot of first together. " Ivan rambled on with slight slurs here and there but still coherent to what he wanted to express.

Grace Christian School
Orlando, FL
April 16, 2004

"Ewww, it's snake head guys"

"Why her hair look like worms?"

"She looks like the janitor's dirty mop, look look see" One of the students pointed towards the janitor who was mopping spilled juice from another student down the aisle of all the lunch tables.

Little Ivy silently ate her sandwich her mom prepared for her as she heard her classmates throw insults behind her at the next table. No one had a reason to dislike her but the misunderstanding of her choice of hairstyle had all the young 3rd graders around bullying her almost everyday. Mrs. Turner had already made several complaints as she seen a change in her daughter's lively personality but nothing seems to be getting done as Ivy still felt uncomfortable going to school.