𝒫𝒶𝑔ℯ 6 ℴ𝒻 15: 𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓇𝓎 2.0

Ivy's HomeOrlando, FLMay 22, 2011

Ivy's Home
Orlando, FL
May 22, 2011

"Ivy, I promise to treat cha betta', keep protecting you, I kno' we young as fuck and shit but I luh you...atleast I think I do, luh you more than friends, real shit. I wanna be witchu....again. This fa' you to show you I'm dead serious too"

Ivan pulled out a small cute sparkly flower ring twirling it back and forth between his thumb and index finger, with awaiting eyes as he looked at Ivy gaze at the ring with rosy painted cheeks. Her dark brown doe eyes followed up to his light brown siren ones that had a hint of pinkness from his high, Ivy just smile looking at the ring with furrowed brows.

"Umm okay, where did you even get that ring?" She reached out to grab it taking in the smeared sticky residue from the tag he
removed as she tried to fit in her finger.

"Ieen gon lie, I stole it from Claire's when I was with mom dukes at the mall yesterday" Ivan shrugged as he observed her trying to put on the ring. Obviously, he was too young to afford a real diamond ring but this will do.

"Ivan! Why would you steal!?" She gasped punching him in the shoulders making him hiss.

"Man it was right dere shinning in ma' face, they'll be aight! I'll get you a real one, one day. You'on like it cause I'll give it to some otha' girl." Ivan teased with an arched brow as he rubbed the spot she just throw a mean punch in.

"You would not!"

She continued to fuss with the ring trying to put it on her ring finger but she struggled as it was a tight fit only stopping by the second joint of her finger.

"Aww it don't fit!" Ivy pouted trying it on index it on her middle finger but it was still too small, then her index finger which also was too small and then lastly her pinky which was way too big, as for the thumb she ain't even think about it because let's be real.

"Dang, my bad shawty it look like it would fit and shit. Put it on ya' chain, turn around" Ivan turned her around, as she held her long wavy locs up, unclamping her gold name chain, sliding the ring inside before clamping it back on behind her neck.

"Yuhhh shit fye" Ivan grinned wide as Ivy giggled rubbing the necklace down before reaching over to give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you and yes. I want to be with you again and I think I love you too" Ivy smiled leaning her head on his shoulders as they both looked forward towards the houses across the street from her front porch.

Ivy turned to look at him eyeing the way his chin was showing a small hint of his manhood coming in. She rose up from his shoulders reaching over, holding his freckled cheeks with both her hands as she leaned with her puckered glossy lips to plant a big smooch as she smiled pulling away.