𝒫𝒶𝑔ℯ 4 ℴ𝒻 15: 𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 ℱℯℯ𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈

December 15, 2023Fontainebleau Miami Hotel, FL

December 15, 2023
Fontainebleau Miami Hotel, FL

"Like that time in your dad's shed" Ivan smirked as his red eyes look directly at her glistening doe ones.

Orlando, FL
April 2, 2009

"Look what I stole from my dad's dresser"

"Damn let me see that! I never seen titties before!"

"Woah"

Ivan stared, hard at the two heavy ivory racks starting right back with beaming pink papillae. This is the first time he's ever seen anything so forbidden that it instantly intrigued him, igniting an internal secretion called hormones. 14 year old hormones. His two friends geeked at their new found discovery as they shoved the magazine closer to their faces, passing it around between them three while taking in every detail they wish they can see under the growing growing girls in their classes but these were much, much bigger than theirs.

"Ewww Jeffery! That's nasty, where did you even get that from?" The loud high pitch voice of Jeffery's cousin, Nivea, yelled near their ears as she looked over nosily from doing her homework on the bleachers. The boys tried to huddled as they snicker and hid what they had in their hands, but she caught a good glimpse at the bosoms.

"Nivea, mind your fucking business man" Jeffrey looked over his shoulders with tighten brows as he shoved the magazine in this book-bag.

"Bruh who invited her?"

"Ohhhh!! Imma tell uncle Reggie you cursing and shut up loser" Nivea blew a raspberry before smiling sweetly at Ivan with sparkling eyes.

Ivan gave a tight lip smile shying away, because he did not look at her like that. However, Nivea had a huge crush on Ivan, a feeling she gained watching him play ever since she had to join her cousin to his practices.

"Bruh, come on guys, let's practice our catches" Jeffery took lead of his two friends, which were Ivan and Mitchell.

It was spring break, the boys decided to hang out and get a little bit of practice on their own time as their baseball season has commenced.

Before the year started, Ivan decided he loved baseball and decided to try out for his middle school team that's where he got even closer to Jefferey and Mitchell.

"Man I'm tired of my father asking me to watch her, my uncle need to take her, as soon as possible" Jeffery scuffed fixing his cap to block out the shinning sun that beamed down at them as they walked into the baseball field of the local park.

"She need to stop giving me the eyes, I ain't messing with no 9 year old" Ivan cringed as he tried to escape her eyes every time she was around.

Mitchell gawked laughing hard at the way Ivan scrunched up his face.