𝒫𝒶𝑔ℯ 5 ℴ𝒻 15: 𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓇𝓎 1.0

December 15, 2023Fontainebleau Miami Hotel, FL

December 15, 2023
Fontainebleau Miami Hotel, FL

"Remember high school days, that's when I knew I was in love with you, Ivy. I always loved to see you walk the hallways everyday, especially in your cheer uniform showing off those legs, just staring at you, watching the way you glowed even when you wasn't fucking with me for a bit" Ivan continued on looking at Ivy who sniffled patting her eyes, blinking the new tears away. She started to feel really sick to her stomach seeing him crumble before everyone, feeling a bit guilty at the position they were currently in.

"Yeah, cause that's when you started fucking up"

"And you didn't Ivy? Shit shifted from there but regardless we still had each other's back. At the end of the day, you was mine and I was yours" Ivan scoffed looking straight into her aching soul.

Orlando, FL
Edgewater High School
October 8, 2010

Friday

"I really like you Ivan"

"I like you too Ivy"

They both stared into one another's loving eyes as they stood on the corner of the wall right before the stairs. Both set of lips united to  plant a sweet kiss on each other's lips. They had walked down to the back staircase that many staff and students didn't really use, wanting some privacy before they both left to their designated places.

Ivy continued to stare after their kiss mostly at the red pimple he had growing on his chin.

"Oh let me pop it" Ivy reached to his fuzzy chin wanting to pick it up.

"Bro nah, stop. Before I pop that growing one on the middle of your eyes" Ivan lied swatted her hands fanning her off while she gasped quickly pulling out her small mirror to check.

"Liar" Ivy mugged him while he cackled behind his fist.

"Ok, here I made you this" Ivy dugged into her big side purse.

They started to date their freshman year, finally defeating the awkward stage of their friendship once they've kissed back when they were in 8th grade. Sparks started to fly again once they both decided to attend the same high school after Ivan moved closer to her side of town with the help of her parents as Ms. Cass wanted to take Ivan out of the environment that took his father. Her biggest fear was for her son to crumble to the same destiny, however, she wasn't aware that he still was attached to the hood once she took her nephew in from the kindness of her heart from their old neighborhood after his grandmother from his father side couldn't take care of him anymore.

She gave him a few months to get his stuff together as he was finally a young adult.

Ivan smiled down at his palm at the bracelet Ivy made for him, examining the way the plastic lace intertwine with each other in a downward rotations of purple, lime green and black. The added purple parted was a hint of herself so he can always carry it around on his wrist along with the three dices marked with an "I heart I". Hopefully, it was discreet enough as they both kept their relationship a secret in fear of how their parents finding out and they didn't want their friends in their business.