𝒫𝒶𝑔ℯ 10 ℴ𝒻 15: 𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝒢𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓈

Sorry for the delay 😭❤️

April 27, 2013Edgewater High SchoolOrlando, FL

April 27, 2013
Edgewater High School
Orlando, FL

"Wow Ivan! Look at you baby, you look so handsome and sauveee" Cassiel, Ivy's mom gushed as she let Ivan into her home eyeing his formal attire.

"Thank you Ms. C" Upon closing the door, she brought her big grin around meeting his dimple filled smile as he removed his dark sunglasses placing it in his right pocket. She smooth out his shoulders of any wrinkles that didn't have any, looking at his crispy white suit that had an outline of black over his black button down and bow tie.

"This suit Ivan, wow I'm impressed! Wait til you see Ivy, you guys are matching perfectly" Her eyes shined as she scurried to look for her digital camera.

"Where is she?" Ivan nervously exhaled as he tapped the plastic covering of her black and white corsage against his other hand then look down at his all black Fossil watch making sure they were still on time.

"She's coming down, she's just doing her last touches with Jessica. Let me go check, you can go sit" She gently squeezed his arm with a smile as she made her way upstairs to check on Ivy's progress.

Ivan nodded exhaling as he went to take a seat on the couch, until Mr. Turner stopped him entering the room from the hallway.

"What's up Ivan! Wow! Boy you looking sharp man. Great suit selection" Mr. Turner greeted excitedly with open arms as Ivan meet with him to give each other a manly hug.

"Thank you sir. I appreciate it, mom dukes helped out but you know" Ivan shrugged with a half smile as he looked down at his suit and back up to Mr. Turner who took a seat before him belching.

"Oh dang, excuse me. I've been burping all day must of been some shit I ate" Mr. Turner fan off chuckling making Ivan let out a chortle.

"It's all good Mr. Turner"

"You excited for tonight? It's gone be your last prom and only prom ever. Make sure you guys make good memories with your friends and teachers. Sometimes I reminisce my high school days." Mr. Turner expressed before holding a belch as he spoke.

"I am excited, a bit anxious mainly to see Ivy but nonetheless sir, I can't wait to have fun"

"Good, just make sure you guys don't have TOO much fun. Have my daughter back by 1am the latest" Her father pointed at Ivan who nodded before they both turned towards the sounds of wood creaking under multiple feet thumping on the staircase. Ivan gulp getting up from his seat anticipating Ivy's appearance, he held a warm smile that dropped expecting to see Ivy but it was as Jessica appeared at the bottom of the stairs in sweats and a high ponytail as if she's been put to work.