𝒫𝒶𝑔ℯ 12 ℴ𝒻 15: ℬℴ𝓎 ℬ𝓎ℯ

Thank LunaF23 for this update lol ❤️ and Please Comment. I want you guys thought on this page.

Stanford University Stanford, California October 9, 2016

Stanford University
Stanford, California
October 9, 2016

Ivy gazed at the young man who regardless of how many times he made her upset, her heart couldn't stop beating for him. The thoughts wondered as she watched him brush his golden hair in front of his mirror, reading every intricate designs he imprinted on his toned arms throughout the years making him even more grown. His studio apartment held many decorative Japanese figures on his walls that let everyone who walked in, his love for anime along with various trophies he won throughout his college baseball careers. She smiled to herself just feeling super proud of him and honored that he brought her here to see his world he started to build in California before he took the next steps of his life next semesters entering into the MLB draft.

"I still can't believe you bleached your hair, you're crazy" Ivy shook her head holding back a giggle as he chuckled checking himself out. He smoothed out his graphic Jordan tee, adjusting his gold cross chain that he loved before lacing up his red and black 1s.

"I wanted to try something new, you'on like it?" He smirked at Ivy who checked him out from head to toe as he went to check for his keys and wallet.

"Surprisingly it fits you well" She made an ok sign with her hands approving his new look.

"Thank you beautiful...come on" Ivan smiled down at Ivy who sat on his computer chair. He reached his hands out for Ivy's dainty hands, helping her rise out of her seat.

"I look okay? It's not too much?" Ivy looked down at her pink corset camisole she recently learned how to construct after finally knowing how to sew, along with her tight skinny jeans that stopped at her ankles that were laced by her combat boots in both feet now that she has healed from her surgery.

"Naw, you look fye, it's a kick back so it's perfect" He kissed her cheek making her smile as he pulled her out the door to walk his college town.

"Who did it?"

"Some chick at some salon over there" He pointed behind him in the opposite direction of where they were walking to.

"Nice she did good, even tho you look like Sisqo" Ivy giggled making Ivan give her light shove.

After the summer of 2015, where they came together again. Ivan has been putting the work to undo how he made her feel, even though she will never forget. He spent the whole summer with her celebrating her 21st birthday giving her various gifts he felt like he owed to her, one being the pink coach bag she held in her arm. Walls were still up but she's been slowly letting them crumble. It sickened her to even feel this way but she couldn't help it. They were building a friendship first, a foundation Ivy wanted before giving her all to him again, a dedication she still wasn't too sure she wanted to fulfill. So here they were, just friends.