Intro

**enjoy trying to read the above picture; it's wonderful 😂. Basically sums up the chaos this will be tho**

Okay so all of these dreams apply to my crush and are legit "I saw this in my brain while I slept" kind of dreams, not daydreams.

For privacy reasons, the names are going to be different, so here's a key to remember them (refer to this as needed): they're loosely based on Greek/roman gods and/or Disney-esque royalty. (Disney-esque bc some are giving Disney but not actually owned by Disney)

The girl I like: Aphrodite (cause she's beautiful 🥰🤭)

Her little sister (my age): Cinderella (reminds me of her)

Our Theatre friend: Fiona (who she played in Shrek)

Theatre friend #2: Thumbelina (she gives shy vibes and seems like if she could be tiny, she would)

My bestie: Athena (an anemic so I made her the goddess of war, I.e., bloodshed 😂)

My bestie #2 (not actually in the dreams but she's mentioned): ur_local_Goblin__ (Kodi for simplicity's sake)

Bestie #3: Artemis (she played lil red riding hood in Shrek, and I feel like with a wolf for a grandma, she'd probably be good at hunting, ie goddess of the hunt)

ME (I LITERALLY FORGOT MYSELF 😂💀): ig I'll be Regina since that falls under Disney royalty and it goes with my tag: @madame_mills1470 

 This has so many chapters already bc it was originally a locked note on my iPhone, but I don't trust people, so I put it here. Just note, because it was originally a diary-type of thing that I would let my irl friends read, there are a lot of random notes inside these dreams, and tonnes of emojis bc this is how I kept myself entertained while writing. I'm not taking any of them out unless they are contextual or picture-related, but otherwise, enjoy! (It's chaotic)