Dedicated To Us

"I wanna make us an album. Dedicated to... whatever this is."

Steven gestured to them all entangled completely naked on the couch passing around a blunt.

It had started when they'd needed their snuggle pile, they just needed to be close. Then it had gotten unbearably hot when the sunset had begun to shine through the window, so it kicked off with the guys taking off their shirts. Then the girls had gotten complaints of their shirts chaffing their chests and legs and so then the girls just took their tops off and then it was more of a "may as well" situation.

"We're all gay and pan and bi."

"Some of us only for each other."

Steven snorted and took a long drag, trying to piece together what he wanted to say. "That's called a pseudo-pansexual demisexual. Do I get to add changing peoples sexualities to my list of super powers?"

Adam sighed and let his eyes shut. "I dunno what the hell you'd call it. But it's comfortable."

"I want to lie and say this is the first time I've been this naked with this many people in the room but... this time it feels... safe." Anna had been glancing back at them all but averted her eyes as her cheeks turned pink.

"Awww, you're such a pretty girl!" Jacob pinched her cheek and soon everyone was doting and running their hands over her until she was wide eyed and panicked.

"Guys!" She tucked her hands inbetween her legs and yelped when Hazel and Adam nipped at her neck from either side. "Don't do that! I have a praise kink!"

"So does Steven," Connie cooed up at the now less humorous man and watched his own face change color.

"Steven has a praise kink? I feel like we could use this to our advantage..." Jasmin mused. "If we called him a good boy, would he order chinese food?"

The actual shift in the pile was hilarious and he groaned in humiliation.

"He immediately gets excited. Come on, Connie. Train your man, at least our Anna's got a little self control." Hazel brushed the back of his fingers over the side of her neck.

"Leave me and Steven alone! You guys are heathens!"

Alex glanced up from the bottom of the pile and scowled. "You guys are the heathens. I haven't said or done anything."

Jacob raised an eyebrow and pointed to him. "I hate to break this to you, but this all is a hop-skip-and a jump away from being an orgy."

"That seems rather generous. It's more like a twitch away."

"Right," He agreed, smirking at Connie before he continued calling out Alex. "And I don't know if you were made aware of this fact, Twinkle Toes, but you're naked too, dude. Makes you gay."

Alex glared at him. "I am gay. I'm just greyromantic."

Seven shocked faces stared back at him.

"What did you say?" Hazel uttered. "Aren't you missing something?"

"I... said I'm greyromantic?" He was genuinely perplexed. Had he said it wrong? What the hell was wrong with these idiots?

They swiveled their heads to look at each other, silently urging the others to say something.

"Dammit, you guys always bully me into this," Jacob sighed. "Didn't you used to be a die hard asexual?"

Alex's entire face turned dark red, but his expression stayed calm. "Mind your fucking business."

Steven grabbed his phone and sent a message to Adam, Hazel and Jacob. They glanced down at it, then at each other.

"I really hate to do it, Alex. But I invoke the power of friendship. What's going on, man?" Steven tipped his head to see him better, making sure he wasn't charming him.

"I'd rather be tased in the ass," He replied with a cross of his arms.

"You know what I think happened," Connie mused. "I think that's all Alex's life he's never let himself get close to people and that's why he thought he was completely asexual. He thought everyone and himself were awful.  Then when we forced him to be our friend and see his worth and took his verbal abuse with a grain of salt. So he started to soften up. And bit by bit, every time we included him in something or loved on him we broke down a bit more of the walls he's been building since grade school. However, I do think there's a jaded attitude towards sex for whatever reason that I'm sure none of us hold judgement towards. Conclusion: Alex isn't asexual, he's greysexual."

They were stunned into silence before the man in question turned to look her in the eye. "You scare the shit out of me sometimes."

"As one does."

"So?" Hazel urged with a brush of his thumb over Alex' cheek. "Did we change your mind?"

Alex swatted the hand away and sighed. "If I go make cookies can this conversation die?"

"Yes, but I can revive things from the dead so...," Steven shot him finger guns and a wink. "Keep that in mind."