Candyman

"Guys. I just had the best idea in the world," Connie whispered to the girls conspiratorially. "A song. Watch this." She turned to Steven, who was currently playing rock, paper, scissors with Jacob and Adam for the last beer. "Come here, Playboy."

His hands dropped from the interaction and he glanced to the side bashfully. "As in... Playboy Bunny?"

The way he'd grown up to be: broad, and a little built along with that natural resting trauma smolder, he could definitely be a model. And that feminine grace and beauty? Oh yeah, she could see him in the outfit too.

"Yes."

He seemed to stand straighter and sauntered over to pick her up and kiss her into a dip. Stevonnie came to life and burst out into a surprised giggling as they unfused again almost instantly.

Connie had his shirt bunched up in her fists and Stevens hands were planted on her cheeks as she shook him slightly. "All that to say that?" She laughed.

"Yes." He nuzzled into her neck and rumbled his content, giving Connie a moment to glance at the girls and mouth, 'Nicknames.'

*

Later on, Jasmin wrapped her arms around Jacob and he turned in surprise. "My tomboy girlfriend is pining for attention?"

"Of course, Nutter Butter." She giggled as his face started reddening.

"Hey." It seemed to be all he could say for the moment past his surprise. He did that thing again; he started staring at her emotionlessly like he couldn't tell if she was real. She smirked and his arms wrapped around her tenderly. "I like when you do this, Jasmin. You're such a good girl."

She rolled her eyes and he grabbed her chin. "I think you've gotten to be more of a Dom than a switch."

He darkened more but shrugged. "Maybe. I guess I decided I wasn't going to lose you again and got all... grabby." His hands slid up her sides and he pulled her into a longing kiss. "Sweet nicknames hit different. Come to bed with me."

*

"Lollipop." Anna crooned as she nuzzled into Hazels lap on the floor.

He made a series of flustered faces and ruffled her hair. "Are you saying you're in need of some TLD?"

She shrugged and Adam walked in, rifling through their mail. "Hey guys. I'm home."

Anna jumped up and squished his cheeks, earning an unamused stare. "My little honey bunch."

He wrinkled his nose and grabbed her wrists, locking eyes with her. She could never withstand his eyes for too long, they were so light blue that they seemed purple. "I love you."

She blushed and teasingly turned him away, huffing when his eyes stayed on her. "That's a lot of energy you're putting out there."

He chuckled and patted her ass so he could greet Hazel. "Girls never make sense."

Hazel locked their lips together and chuckled in agreement.

*

"Switch date!" Connie hollered, running in with the other girls in matching outfits.

Steven raised an eyebrow and licked his lips in appreciation. "You guys look adorable. What's a switch date?"

"We're going to the carnival!" Anna bounced up and down so fast she was a complete blur of energy. "Daddies come onnnnnnn!!!!" She raced forward to pull at Hazel and Adam; Hazel letting her try but Adam staying planted in his spot.

"Anna..."

She kept excitedly spewing ideas and shouting back to Jasmin and Connie to help her. "OMG, can we get cotton candy? I wanna ride all the rollercoasters and–,"