Chapter 24 🔞🔞🔞

"Becky is helping me out with my studies project. Part of becoming a future Queen requires getting to know the people you will rule over. She has agreed to show me a little bit about what life for a commoner looks like." Freen interjected making an excuse for them before Mrs. Maliawong became suspicious.

Becky quickly nodded to show agreement with Freen's statement. Mrs. Malaiwong shook her head in understanding as her mouth opened in an o shape. "In fact, I will be acting like I am no longer royalty for the day and will pretend to be a commoner. Please treat me as such so I may truly experience normal living. Also this is a top secret assignment, so please don't tell anyone I am here."

"Of course your highness." Freen shook her head no. "I mean, yes Freen. Well if that is the case then why don't you girls go change into something more comfortable while I begin making lunch." Freen looked over at Becky who shook her head as she motioned for Becky to follow her. Freen walked past the small living room and followed Becky upstairs.

Becky opened the door to a fairly small room with two beds, a small desk and a closet. The bed on the left side of the room was covered by a lavender colored bedsheet and held a small teddy bear in the middle of the full sized bed. On the right side of the room a bright pink bed sheet lined the opposing bed. A small army of colorful teddy bears filled a large portion of the bed.

"Woah, that's a lot of bears." Freen walked towards the pink bed and picked up a small pink bear and began to gently rub the soft fur. Becky smiled at the gesture saying, " Guess which bed is mine." Freen smiled as she looked between the two beds and picked up the bear squeezing its cheeks together. "If this bear is as cute as his owner then.. I have a sneaky suspicion it's...you!!" She rushed to Becky's side and began tickling her.

"Huh? Tell me is it you? Are you the mother of all of these teddies?" Freen poked and tickled Becky as she giggled uncontrollably and fell to the bed from laughter. "Freeeen! [gigles] Stop.... [laughter] please.... it tickles!" Becky gasped trying to catch her breath as Freen slowly backed off at the sight of Becky struggling to breathe. "Okay, okay, I'm done tickling." Freen said smiling.

Becky sat up and wiped the tears from her eyes as she slowly made her way into her closet. She picked a set of clothes for each from her closet and tossed one at Freen. "Here, try these on." Freen was shocked at the casual formality and picked up the small white tank top and black shorts. She examined them curiously as Becky watched her in confusion.

"What's the matter?" Freen shook her head and played off her reaction. "Nothing, I've just never worn shorts and a tank top." Becky looked at her in disbelief. "What do you mean? Like you are not allowed?" Freen shook her head no as she examined the clothes in her hands. "They are not really royal attire you know?" Becky shook her head in understanding and tried to change the subject to avoid any possible embarrassment from Freen.

The bathroom is down the hall if you want to change in there and I can change in here. Freen burrowed her brow in confusion at Becky's suggestion. "Why can't we just both change in here silly?" Freen stood up to lock the door and began removing her shirt. Becky blushed at the sight of Freen topless in front of her and quickly averted her eyes to give her some privacy. Freen smiled at how timid Becky was and slowly made her way to her. She hugged her from behind and kissed her neck slowly.

Becky stiffened at the touch but quickly melted into her embrace with every kiss. Freen ran her fingers across Becky's abdomen as she sneaked a hand up her shirt. "Why so shy? I've seen it and tasted it all." She nipped at Becky's ear and ran kisses down her neck. "You taste so good." She breathed into her ear as Becky shook from the goosebumps, letting out a deep breath she had been holding in.

"Mmmmm." Becky hummed out as Freen slowly began removing her shirt. She placed small kisses on her shoulders and upper back turning her to face her. She placed her left hand on her jawline, cupping her face and bringing her in for a slow passionate kiss. Becky felt the heat of the passion fill her and she pushed Freen backwards causing her to fall on the bed. Freen watched as Becky mounted her and began kissing her deeply with an awakened hunger.

"Mmmmm... baby. Baby we can't." Freen pleaded between kisses. Becky ignored her pleas and continued kissing her as she ran her hands over Freen's body slowly grinding on her. Freen pulled on Becky's skirt removing it halfway as Becky kicked it off fully onto the floor. "Baby... maybe we shouldn't." Becky placed her finger over Freen's mouth silencing her. "Shhh. Put that mouth to good use." She leaned in kissing her deeply as she slipped her tongue in her mouth.

"You drive me crazy baby. You know I can't say no to you." She kissed her deeply as she squeezed her left breast. "Let me take care of you. We're going to have to make it a quick one." She pulled Becky's panties off and picked her up by the waist placing her on top of her. She positioned Becky to straddle her neck and placed both hands on each butt cheek giving her control over her.

Freen pushed her forward bringing Becky's pussy into her mouth as she slowly began licking her labia. Becky's back stiffened from the sensation and pleasure. She slowly relaxed as Freen continued to run her tongue inside of her. She threw her head back in pleasure as she felt Freen flick her tongue on her clit and began sucking the small bud. Becky began to slowly grind on her face as she was pulled down deeper into her mouth by Freen. She ran her hands down her own neck and chest from pleasure and could feel that she would not be lasting long before she came.

"Oh, baby!" Becky tried to suppress her moans and keep quiet but having Freen underneath her pleasuring her made her feel so good. She had never felt so powerful having such an important person like a princess underneath her worshiping her. It was a new kind of high, especially because it was Freen and as much as she could try to play it off as a casual relationship, she knew that she had fallen for her.

Freen's tongue entered her fully as she played simultaneously with her clit. She rubbed small quick circles, forcing even more stifled moans from Becky above her. Becky fell forward, catching herself as she quickly began riding her face. "Right there! Faster baby!" Freen increased her speed as Becky rode her, grinding and swaying as she matched Freen's quick rhythm. "Oh gosh, I can't hold it anymore!" Becky came all over her face as Freen licked her clean.

Freen picked her up and laid her on the bed as she waited for her to catch her breath. "Wow." Freen smiled proudly at her comment leaning over her and looking into her eyes. "Did you like that?" Becky smiled satisfied and nodded. "Definitely." She placed a strand of hair behind Becky's ear, a habit she had picked up, and leaned in to kiss her. After several pecks, she stood up and finished removing her clothing.

"We should get going. I'm going to wash my face. She threw on the new clothes and headed for the bathroom down the hallway. Becky also cleaned up, changed clothes and headed for the living room. As she went down stairs, she could see Freen admiring some family pictures that were displayed in the living room.

"Hey. Did you find everything okay?" Freen turned to face her and smiled. "Yeah, I was just looking at some of your family pictures. It's nice to see how much you mean to your family." Becky smiled and could see a small hint of sadness in her eyes. Being a single child in a royal family must be so lonely she thought.

"Yes, I am lucky to have two families who love me. But I'm also lucky to have you." They smiled at each other and discreetly held hands rubbing their thumbs against each other's hand. "Can we hang out now!" Nop announced as he walked in to the living room. They dropped their hands and turned to face him.

"Yeah, sure buddy. Let's see if mom needs any help." Becky led him into the kitchen turning back to laugh with Freen at his sudden interruption. As they made their way into the kitchen, they noticed Mrs. Malaiwong had already begun cooking lunch. "Do you need any help mom?" Becky offered. "No, no! Don't worry, you should go out and have fun while I cook lunch. I'm just going to head to the market to buy some fish and by the time I come back, Dad and Irin should be home."

"Oh that's perfect, why don't you let us go to the market while you finish up here." Mrs. Malaiwong was about to refuse the offer, but decided to agree after watching Becky's pleading expression. "Okay that will be fine. Let me get you some coin." Freen stepped forward intervening. "No need, we have some. Come on Becky you can show me around." Freen grabbed Becky's hand and led her to the front door before Mrs. Malaiwong could refuse. Nop followed closely behind hopping with excitement at their small adventure.

.....To be continued.....