Chapter 47

After weeks of heavy studying and taking exams Freen was finally finished with her studies. She had spent almost all day every day studying and finishing homework to ensure she could graduate by the time her mother had agreed with the professors. She had spent so much time studying it left her nearly no time to be spent with Becky.

"Freen?" The Queen walked into her bedroom without knocking. She found Freen lying in bed her face covered with a pillow. "Why are you in bed it's 6pm? Are you not coming to dinner?" Freen sighed in annoyance and mumbled through her pillow. "I'm resting after all those exams. I'm exhausted, I'll get something to eat later." The Queen looked at her and rolled her eyes. "Well... do you want to know how you did on your exams? I just got word from your professor on the results." Freen ignored her and continued resting. "Well you passed. We will be celebrating this weekend. I will have the maiden bring your dress in tomorrow for you to try on. Invitations have gone out to the neighboring royals and the Chen's."

"Yuppie!" Freen said in a sarcastic voice. "I want you on your best behavior Sarocha! This is your engagement announcement and the most important people will be in attendance." Freen rolled over in bed putting her back to her and pretended to be going to sleep. The Queen huffed before departing her room. "I can always count on you mother to ruin my life." She mumbled under her breath before placing the pillow over her head again.

————————————————————

'Eeeek' [Door opens]

"Baby!" Becky and Bon Bon ran to greet Freen as she entered the door. Freen picked up Becky as she straddled her and wrapped her arms around her neck. She walked over to the bedroom and laid down on the bed with Becky still around her. She snuggled her tightly as she laid kisses on her head and forehead. "Hi cupcake." Becky snuggled into her taking in her comforting scent and kissed her neck and jaw multiple times not being able to get enough of her. Bon Bon laid on her legs licking them excitedly.

"Looks like someone missed me huh?" Becky sulked pretending not to have missed her. "Yea I guess Bon Bon did miss you." Freen smiled and shook her head at the naughty girl on top of her. "Oh so no one else missed me?" Becky closed her eyes and pouted her lips seeming uninterested still pretending to sulk. "I guess not. Well in that case I guess I will just head home." Freen began to stand up from the bed but was quickly stopped by Becky. "Nooooo! Don't go! I missed you too!" Freen smiled as she laid back down and hugged her once again. "Phew! I thought my baby forgot about me and I was going to have to find another one to love."

Becky picked her head up from her chest looking at her directly and gave her a death stare. "Is that so?" Freen was immediately filled with fear and gave into the smaller girl. "I was just kidding baby! I could never replace you, I love you too much." Becky sucked in her cheeks giving her the side eye clearly annoyed with her previous comment. Freen gulped knowing she had angered the small brunette and put a big smile on her face while she took Becky's face in her hands. She leaned in kissing her multiple times trying to appease her. "You are the most beautiful, most wonderful human being I have ever met. No one compares to you my beautiful angel."

She continued kissing and caressing her until Becky gave in and kissed her back. She missed her too much to be upset with her and was enjoying the attention she was giving her. "How were your exams? I've missed you these past 2 weeks, I didn't think you would come today." Freen sighed as she pat Becky's head and scratched her back lovingly. "I know. I'm sorry baby, I missed you more. I passed my exams but felt like I was dying. I'm so exhausted all I want to do is this." She motioned to them lying down and snuggling. "Oh no, I'm sorry honey. You should have stayed home and rested."

Freen shook her head no and snuggled her harder. "No way! And miss out on this?" She kissed her head and Becky looked up at her smiling. They maintained eye contact before kissing several times. "Well I'm glad you came. I have leftovers from dinner if you want to eat?I can warm you up a plate." Freen shook her head and leaned her head against Becky's as she closed her eyes. "Maybe later, right now this is all I need." Becky smiled and closed her eyes letting the comfort of her girlfriend underneath her lull her into a warm sleep.