Chapter 2: Pregnant With The Twins

"Don't cause trouble here if you want to end up behind bars."

The man was a Beta. He was facing the Alphas without even a hint of fear.

He wasn't scared of them and their dominant pheromones at all as he couldn't sense them anyway.

The Alpha who was about to hit Hael looked at the Beta popeyed recognizing him at once and backed off immediately.

The other Alphas and Betas who were about to gang up on Hael to beat the shit out of him for hitting and cursing their boss looked at each other anxiously.

The boss Alpha signed his members to stand back and bowed to the man in front of him.

"We are sorry, sir. It was a mistake, we will leave now," The Alpha said and that gang instantly disappeared from there.

Hael, who was having a hard time breathing till now because of all those dominant pheromones surrounding him staggered after they left as his mind became fuzzy.

The Beta who rescued him held his tiny waist in time preventing him from falling.

Hael clutched the Beta's shirt with one hand tightly and with the other touched his temple trying to ease his dizziness by rubbing the region a little.

He didn't have proper food for a whole day and just made up with two triangle riceballs but facing those tremendous pheromones his stomach felt sick and grumbled.

The Beta man helped Hael by supporting his waist taking him to the chair outside the convenience store and making him sit.

"You wait here, I will bring you some water."

The Beta man walked into the store brought back a bottle of water and handed it to Hael after removing the cap.

Hael gulped down half of the water in the bottle at once and quenched his thirst.

"Drink slowly, you will choke."

The Beta man gently caressed Hael's back looking worried like a mother bird.

Hael nodded a little. He put down the bottle on the table wiped the droplets on his mouth and finally looked at the person who came to his rescue at a perfect time.

His eyes widened seeing the glowing face which was looking out of the world.

"Angel?"

Hael muttered unconsciously seeing the Beta man's ever so handsome face that knocked his senses back.

The person in front of him smiled hearing Hael's mumble but didn't say anything.

"T-Thank you..." 

Hael clasped his palms and bowed in the sitting position being grateful for saving him from those rogues.

If not for this person who saved him who would have imagined what would have happened to him?

Just trying to imagine it made Hael tremble visibly. He was an Omega who was powerless against the strong Alphas and Betas of this world.