Chapter 6: Giving Second Chance And Weddings

Arik asked as he traveled his hand from Hael's face to down caressing his curvy side and to his stomach.

Hael froze at that touch on his belly.

"Our pups-"

Before Arik could complete his sentence Hael pushed him away with his full strength and due to the impact he fell to the floor on his butt.

He looked at Arik with fear-stricken eyes that were welled up in tears.

"N-No... don't kill my babies... don't... *hic* please... no... *hic*... my family..."

Hael started crying hysterically hugging his stomach.

When Arik touched his belly he remembered his past life where in prison it was touched by several Alphas.

Then after knowing he was still pregnant how they stepped on his belly more even after he begged them, left a deep scar in his heart.

That was why he thought Arik was also checking his stomach to kill his pups.

"Hael..."

Arik immediately crouched down and tried to hug the younger but Hael was panic-stricken.

He tried to push away the elder screaming for him to let go of him and his pups.

Arik's heart throbbed in pain as he sensed the Younger's scent becoming sour and sour due to fear.

He hugged him tight and released his soothing pheromones to calm him down.

"Hael...calm down. Please, don't be scared of me. I would never kill our pups. They are as precious to me as you."

Hael struggled in his embrace at first trying to free himself with tears streaming down his eyes but then scenting the soothing pheromones of the Alpha his nerves became placid.

"You won't kill my babies again, right? *hic* please don't kill them... they are my only family... *hic* please..."

Hael pleaded as he cried in Arik's embrace.

Arik closed his eyes feeling an intense pang inside his chest that twisted and twirled hurting and eating him from inside.

Yet he caressed the Younger's back gently and whispered him sweet nothings.

"I will never kill them. I want our pups to be healthy, and to see the light of this world. I want to see their first crawls, first walks, first words, and want to hear them call us Dada and Papa, Hael. So, how can I even think of killing those innocent beans of ours?"

Hearing the Alpha, Hael felt even more emotional. He wanted to experience all of those too.

To have a family of his own. To be called Dada by his babies, carry them in his arms, feed them all the good food, sing them lullabies and tell them so many stories at night, dress them up in all nice clothes.

Unlike his, he wanted his babies to have a happy and blissful childhood where those innocent beans would never know the pain of hunger, the pain of eating rotten food, the pain of sleeping on hard floors shivering in the cold wearing worn-out torn clothes.