Chapter 4: Finally, Face-to-face With Their Past

Irvin came running out hearing the car sound. He was excited to meet his cousin after a very long time.

"Brother Irvin."

His cousin waved at him with a gummy smile on his face as soon as he saw him.

"Arik!"

Irvin ran to him and hugged him tight.

"I missed you so much."

"Me too, Brother."

Arik smiled not minding the hug.

If it was anyone else trying to have skinship with him he would have thrown him to the floor and showed him hell releasing his dominant pheromones but it was his big brother Irvin, so he didn't mind at all.

They both walked inside talking cheerfully with each other.

Arik sat on the couch as Irvin brought him some coffee to drink and then they soon got busy talking about the business.

Just then Hael who got all freshened up came downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Brother Irvin, what did you make today? I am so hungry."

"Ah, I made some pancakes, go and eat, Hael. I have a guest over here, I will eat later," Irvin replied.

Alpha Arik was wide-eyed when he heard the familiar voice and his brother calling a familiar nickname.

"Guest, who-"

Hael stopped in his tracks seeing the Alpha who was looking at him with the same shocked expression as his.

His hand immediately touched his belly in a protective way and ran upstairs at a light speed.

"Oy, don't run-"

Irvin's voice vanished as he locked the door instantly sliding the wall behind and fell to the floor.

His eyes were brimmed with tears.

"Babies... I... why... is he here... I have to protect my babies... I have to ..."

Hael was panicking seeing Alpha Arik.

After the nightmare he had when he got to know the truth that he was the Villain Hael himself many emotions of his past life merged into his consciousness which made him weak.

He was trembling all over thinking that the Alpha would once again take away his babies.

Hael didn't want to have anything to do with Alpha Arik in this life anymore.

Even if it would be hard to give birth to his children without the mating mark and the Alpha scenting him daily he didn't want to ask for Arik's help.

Cause Alpha Arik didn't belong to him but to his step-brother Maven and if he tried to forcefully enter the Alpha's life just like in his last life he knew how exactly he would end up.

Only the protagonists could be together no matter what hurdles they face. A villain like him wouldn't have a place in their lives.