Chapter 7: The Blossoming Love of Gardenias And Honeysuckles

At Night... In the Villa.

The wedding came to an end by the evening. Arik and Hael came back to their villa by car.

As they were entering inside Arik got a call. Seeing the id, he paused and looked at Hael.

"Hael, you go inside first and wait for me. I will take this call and come to you in five minutes, okay?" Arik asked giving a kiss on the Younger's forehead.

Hael nodded and nervously he waited in the bedroom as today was their first night.

>>>Will it hurt this time too? It was so painful last time...

The younger was contemplating on what to do for it to not hurt or would he just ask his now husband to not do that tonight?

Hael was nervous as hell.

Meanwhile, Arik answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Sir, I have found everyone you are looking for. Coincidentally, they are all in Snakescar prison in Syrena province. Even the police officers you wanted to find are working there."

Arik snorted, "All those fucking bastards!"

"What are your next orders, Sir?"

"I don't want them to see tomorrow's sunrise. Finish them off, quietly."

Arik's eyes turned red, his voice low and threatening.

"But sir..." The person hesitated for a second,

"Yes, sir. We will do as you ordered. But can I know why you want to do this? After investigation we got to know they are scums who always harass the prisoners, did they offend someone important to you too?"

"You ask too many questions, Mr. Alastair. But I will tell you since you have been working for me for years. They dared to touch what's mine."

Arik gritted his teeth.

He remembered how in his past life he fell into a conspiracy woven by his father and Mr. Lucian and misunderstood Hael badly.

This led him to hate the poor soul so much that he didn't mark Hael even after their marriage and stayed outside leaving him all alone.

He regretted it till now so much. While he was grieving over his pup's death for days many things happened.

When he came back to his senses he remembered he slapped Hael who lost their baby just then in anger.

He felt remorse and ran to find him, apologize to him for his rude behaviour and then comfort him.

The doctor who treated Hael comforted him saying that even if he lost one pup the other was still alive.

Arik was befuddled at that time and then became happy so he searched for his husband to let him know the good news and then start a new responsible life and take care of Hael and their pup who survived.

But he didn't know that Hael was kicked out by his father and was given the divorce papers, to top it all he was sent to prison on the charges of killing his own pup.