❃ 𝑯𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒛𝒊𝒏𝒈 ❃

~next day ~
Airport

Y/N- Huh ! Finally we reached, Lisa !

LISA- Yeah, I'm so tired of the flight !

Y/N- I'm too !

LISA- Is someone coming to pick us up ?

Y/N- No not at all, but we have my men , they will be with us.

LISA- Ohh, then it's fine.

Y/N- Ummm..... Lisa, can you wait for sometime please. I need to use the washroom.

LISA- Yeah, of course. Go !

Y/N- Okay.

Y/N'S POV
I went to the washroom.
After a while, I came outside the washroom. Suddenly someone again shoot the gun in the air. I wore my mask and remove my secret gun which was I hiding from airport security. I called my men and they too started to fight. I remembered about Lisa that she must be in danger . So I quickly went towards her. I saw her and I felt relieved.

Y/N- Lisa !!!

LISA- Y/n !!! What's going here ?

Y/N- I don't know, maybe one of my enemies has gotta know that I'm here. But don't worry Lisa, I'll call my men they will help to you to move outside.

LISA- But you, y/n !!!

Y/N-  Just do what I say ! I can handle myself. You go with them.

Y/N- Take madam, outside safely.

GAURD 1- Obey you, Queen !!

GAURD 2- Please come madam.. we'll go throught the back side gate.

LISA- Here is a back gate too.

Y/N- Lisa, this not a time to talk about the gates. Just go with him.

LISA- Okay, take care of yourself .

Y/N- Hmmm....

Y/N'S POV
Lisa went out with my men but I heard some footsteps coming towards me and I made myself ready to fight back. He was going to catch me but to catch the great 'Sparkle Queen' is not easy. I bent a little when he was going to hit on my head and I moved back then I hold his one hand and twisted it hardly making him grown while taking his gun I putted it on his head.

Y/N- Huh !! What did you think ? You will catch me easily ? (Smirk)

MAN- No ! I-

Y/N- Just shut up ! Now you will talk back to the Queen !

MAN- Queen ! I didn't wanted-

Y/N- Ohh come on ! You don't have to say anything. You wanted to kill me right ? Okay then, kill me ! Get this gun and kill me !