❃ 𝑩𝒖𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑨 𝑮𝒊𝒇𝒕 ❃

Y/N'S POV
It's the day when Daniel and Abhishek were going to abduct Ishu di. But how could they forget that they are going to challenge the Sparkle Queen directly ? Do they really think, I'm that way dumb to know about their plan ? Anyways, it's good for me. I don't have to put in lots of effort then..

I got ready after taking a shower. I wore this outfit. 👇👇👇

Actually I woke up late today cause last night I had something special with Taehyung

Guys....don't think too much from your innocent mind. I'll just show you what we did.

~flashback~

It was 11 pm of night and I was laying on my bed. I wasn't sleepy due to the plan and tension over here. I know, o can handle this all and it's not that much hard but still it's related to my family, my di. So, of course...I'll have tension about it. Suddenly someone knocked on my door.

Who would it be at this time ? Is it di ? Let's see. I opened the door and saw Taehyung holding a cushion in his one hand.

He was looking super cute in the night wear with messy hairs

He was looking super cute in the night wear with messy hairs. He wasn't looking sleepy, I guess like me he was awake till now.

TAEHYUNG - Am I that handsome that you can't take of your eyes, Y/n ?

Y/N- Yeah, did I forget to mention that you're super handsome ? (Giggled)

TAEHYUNG- Ohh come on ! (Giggled) Would let me in or not ?

Y/N- Of course, but What if Abhishek saw you ?

TAEHYUNG - He won't !

Y/N- How are you sure ?

TAEHYUNG - Are you saying that I'm mafia for no reasons ? (While raising his one eyebrow)

Y/N- Nahh, I never said this. Anyways.... come in.

TAEHYUNG- Okay !

I let him inside the room and closed the door. As soon as I closed the door, he backhugged me and kissed me on the back of my head. Then he turned me and I was facing him now. Our faces were only inches away. If anyone of us would move, them we might ended up kissing each other.