❃ 𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒐𝒃𝒋𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 ?❃

~at airport~

Y/N'S POV Lisa and I are waiting outside the airport for my family

Y/N'S POV
Lisa and I are waiting outside the airport for my family. We are literally meeting after a long time. Last time we met when I was going to my bua's place. Suddenly Lisa told me that they arrived.

LISA- Y/niee ! Look, there they are !

I looked in the direction where she was pointing and saw di, maa and papa with their luggage in the trolley.  Di waved to us and we did it back. In the excitement, We quickly ran to them. I tightly hugged Ishu di and she did it back.

Y/N- Ahh, miss you, di

ISHA- Miss you too, choco pie (while breaking the hug)

MR & MRS AGARWAL- Didn't you miss us, princess

Y/N- Of course, I miss you both maa, papa

I touched their feet one by one and later they both pulled me in a group hug. I again tightly hugged dada and mom too.

MRS AGARWAL- Look at yourself (worriedly)

Y/M- What happened to me ?

MRS AGARWAL- You became so thin in these days

Y/N- Ahh, mom ! I'm not even that thin, okay.

MRS AGARWAL- Shut up, you're. Before you left, you looked healthy but not now.

Y/N- Aish, mom.

MRS AGARWAL- Now I'll give you my food then look, how beautiful and healthy you'll look

Y/N- Okay mom. As you say.

MRS AGARWAL- Hmm. How are you Lisa ?

LISA- I'm good aunty

MRS AGARWAL- You became thin too. You also need my food, I guess

LISA- Ahh, yeah..I need too

ISHA- Aish, let's go now. Do you all want to talk here only ?

Y/N- Seems like you're missing Jin oppa too much.

ISHA- y/n ! Not teasing now !

Y/N-  okay, fine. Let's go.

ALL- Ohh okay !

~in car~

Y/N'S POV
I was driving the car to the Kim mansion as they will live there and I'll Live there too but from tomorrow. Cause today's the party and I need proper rest too. Hehe !

Maa, papa and di were at back seat while Lisa was in passenger one. Suddenly, my phone rang and without looking at the id I pick it up after connecting to the Bluetooth of the car. Cause I can't break the rules tho.