❃ 𝑴𝒂𝒇𝒊𝒂 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚 III❃

𝗝/𝗗 : Jay's Dad
𝗝/𝗠 : Jay's Mom

*Flashback*

JENNIE- Y/n, it's done. Look here, it's a video clip

Y/N- Show me !

Y/N'S POV
I took the laptop from her hand and played the video while I put the headphones in cause it could have loud voices. I completed the video and saw........

~4 years ago~

THIRD PERSON'S POV
This is a CCTV footage of the day when Kriti's foster parents were killed by Jay.

Seen- Jay, who was in his room not dunken but yeah, going to take drugs. In fact, he already took 1 dose of drug. (I don't know if it's called a dose or not)

He was going to take another, when Y/n entered with Kriti's foster parents while kriti was outside with others after coming from a kind of picnic, where Jay didn't go cause he lied to them that he is not feeling well. Suddenly, a loud voice was heard by Jay which made him startled by it.

J/D- Jay !!!!

JAY- D-dad ! You here ?

J/M- What are you hiding ?

JAY- Nothing, mom.

J/M- Show me, what you hiding ?

JAY- Mom, it's really no-

J/M- Drugs !!!

JAY- Mom, it's not drugs.

J/M- Then what is it, huh ? calcium carbonate ?

JAY- What's it ?

Y/N- Jay, you already passed your 12th grade still you don't know what's calcium carbonate ?

JAY- Look, first of all I'm not a nerd like you, who'll remember everything from the syllabus and second, I didn't ask you whats it.

J/M- Jay, don't talk in that tone.

Y/N- And about calcium carbonate, so it's the formula of Chalk for your kind information.

JAY- I don't need your so-called knowledge for free.

J/M- Jay, tell me what's this is ? Is it the chalk powder or drug ?

JAY- Mom, it's-its really, actually the chalk powder. Trust me.

Y/N- Then why are you shuffling the words huh ?

JAY- Why are you being a detective suddenly ?

Y/N- You don't have to talk rudely with me, Jay.

JAY- What will you do ?

Y/N- Don't make me to talk more. I can tell more about you.

JAY- Yeah, so tell. Who's scared here ?

J/D- Is it the way to talk with your elder sister ?

JAY- Excuse me. She and my sister, nah ! Listen, she's not my sister okay. She's only that Kriti's sister that's why I gave her respect.

J/D- What do you mean by kriti ? She's also your elder sister, don't forget it. You should respect her and call her di, Jay.

JAY- No, I won't call her by any respect. What did she done for my respect for her ?

J/D- Why are you talking like these, son ?