❃ 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 ❃

THIRD PERSON'S POV
Today y/n is going to meet Yoongi. Actually, y/n and Yoongi are friends from college. They  both study in the same college but different streams. As we know, that day they didn't talk too much because of the awkward situation but today is Sunday so, y/n  planned to give him surprise by going to meet him at his home. 

Now, you all will think that how does she know the address ? Then, he is her friend so obviously he told her and even if didn't then she is a mafia so she can find it.

Right now, she is on her way to his house. But suddenly her phone rang and she took it from her purse and saw the caller id names as 'kitten' ! She smiled and picked up the call.

*on the call*

Hello, Yoongi !

Hey, how
are you ?

I'm good and you ?

I'm too.

So, how did you
call me ?

Actually, I was
thinking about
meeting today.

Ohh great. I
would love to.

Fine, so we'll
meet in the evening.

Y/N'S POV
What ? I'm going to give him a surprise and he's asking me to meet him in the evening. Should I say yes or not ? I think, I should say yes, and then directly go to his home and then surprise him.

Y/n are you
even here ?

Ohh yeah, I'm .

So we can
meet today ?

Yeah, of course.

Okay, then.

Where to meet ?

At XXX cafe at 5pm.

Done !

Okay, bye.

Bye.

*end of the call*

Y/N'S POV
Poor him. He thought that we'll meet in the evening but here I'm going to give him a surprise. He would be very happy to see me there.

DRIVER- Is he your boyfriend, agassi ?

Y/N- No Ahjussi, he's my friend.

DRIVER- Ohh, sorry I thought he was your boyfriend.

Y/N- Don't say sorry Ahjussi, you mistakenly called him.

DRIVER- Okay. Here is your destination.

Y/N- Thank you very much.

She gave him the money and went inside the building. She went to the 8th floor and saw the apartment no. 304, where he lives. When she was going to enter she saw the door was open and there was a pair of shoes too.

Y/N'S POV
I guess there is someone with Yoongi. But what is it ? He himself is a police officer and he didn't even lock the door. Did he get the news that I'm coming ? Nah, if he knew then he must have already told me, then why is the door open and who came to meet him ? He is such a careless man. I'll ask him later, first let me go inside.

I went inside and saw Yoongi sitting on the couch with....... Taehyung !

What is he doing here ? Ohh yeah, he told me that they both were friends.  How dumb am I ? Of course, like me he must have also come here. Anyways, these must be a  great time to spend time with both of them.