❃ 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝑬𝒎𝒃𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 ❃

Y/N'S POV 
Hmm ! So, today's day came ! Finally, today I'll be able to collect the important information from Jay ! I was literally waiting for the day to implement my plan and collect the informations. Let's get up, y/n ! You have many works to do. Let's get ready !

I got up ,went to the bathroom and did my morning routine. I took the shower and came outside while only wrapped a towel around my body. Actually, due to the excitement of today's plan, I forgot to take my clothes ! How dumb I am ! No one would believe that I'm the same person who could be dangerous all opposite to my regular nature !

I went out from the bathroom and bumped on something hard like stone object. I closed my eyes cause I was ready to feel the pain of falling down.

And yeah look, I fell down but I didn't feel anything about hurting. And guess what ? Something was under my back and I was feeling pressure on my front body too. I opened my eyes only to saw him !

Yes, him ! The Kim Taehyung, my business partner cum friend now. He was Hovering over me and his hands were securely around on waist while my hands were on his chest. Ohh so, that were his hand, who prevent me to hurt my back from falling. Ahh, I could feel his fast heart beats even mine too.

But wait ! I realised that I'm only wrapped in towel and this position. Ohh no, it's just embarrassing. He was still looking in eyes. I could feel something in his eyes, I don't know what it is ? But it's strange. It's a new feeling I'm getting now.

Y/N- Umm, Taehyung !

TAEHYUNG- Yes ! (Still looking in my eyes)

Y/N- Uh, could you get up ?

TAEHYUNG- Why ? I'm loving this position

Y/N- Huh

TAEHYUNG- Yeah, why don't you like this ?

Y/N- No

TAEHYUNG- Why ?

Y/N- Don't you think, Cause, cause this is just, just embarrassing

TAEHYUNG- I don't think, so. It's not

Y/N- What are you saying ?

TAEHYUNG- Nothing, now get up

Y/N- Would you get up, then I'll cause you're Hovering over me

TAEHYUNG- Oops, sorry !

he got up from me and I did the same. I fixed my towel properly. Of course, I can't forget about that towel.

TAEHYUNG- Did you hurt yourself anywhere ?

Y/N- No, and you ?

TAEHYUNG- I Didn't

Y/N- Ohh, okay

TAEHYUNG- Btw, you know what ? (He leans towards her)

Y/N- What ? (Taking a step back)

TAEHYUNG- You are looking hot ! (Whispering in her ears)

Y/N- Huh ! (Blushed)

TAEHYUNG- You look more hot when you blush !

Y/N-  Yahhhh !! Get out from here !

TAEHYUNG- Going ! (Wink)

Y/N'S POV
He went out leaving me dumbfounded here with his effect on him. I'm feeling the burning sensation on my cheeks. I surely know that I'm looking like a tomato now.