❃ 𝑯𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 ❃

Y/N'S POV
Aish, y/n ! What's happening to you, huh ? First, he became my business partner, then my friend and now he's the one I was wanting to meet. The one and only, Mafia King V.

The Mafia V, king of every mafia in the world. I literally met him and of course, I'm the queen..... Everyone met him except of me. After all, he was quite busy with his work.

Anyways, now we met naa..... Everyone will be amazed to look at our partnership. In fact, if we bought the same colour outfits, we'll definitely be a perfect match. I don't think, I'll wait more for now, should I tell him that I love him back. Nah, that isn't the place to confess then where ?

Should I Wait till Di's wedding ? Or should I already confess him ? Ahh, I can't believe I'm in love. The one, who never ever thought to love any one is now in love, The mafia Queen, is in love. Wow ! Such an interesting chapter it will be !

Should I tell Alien, about this ? Hmm, I guess he should know. After all, he told me about his crush, so I should also tell him. He's my best friend, right. Nothing is wrong to tell him. Hmm, what if he's busy now ? Just leave a message y/nahh, if he'll be free then he'll message or else you have to wait for him till then.

-ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇs-

Me
Are you free ?
I want to tell you
something ?

Alien
Hey, what's up ?
What do you

want to say ?

Me
You literally replied
within seconds

Alien
So ?

Me
So, don't you have
work to do ?

Alien
Ahh, I have but
it's finished.

Me
Ohh okay

Alien
No tell me, what
do you want to
say ?

Me
Actually, I want to
tell you about him.

Alien
Him ? Who ?

Me
Aish, my business
partner

Alien
Ohh, your business
partner cum your
crush.

Me
He's not my crush

Alien
Don't you like him ?

Me
Ahh, fine. I accept
that I like him.

Alien
Hmm, so what
happened to him ?

Me
We both went to
the mall together.

Alien
Wow ! Great !
Did he confessed

to you ?

Me
Nope. Actually, we
only went to buy
some stuff.

Alien
Ohh don't worry.
He'll soon.

Me
How do you know ?