❃ 𝑯𝒆'𝒔 𝑴𝒚 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒏 ❃

~next day~

JAY'S POV
Ahh ! Why the hell my head is hurting so bad ? And where the hell, I'm now ? It's hurting so badly, I can't tolerate it. I remember I was in the party hall, I was celebrating my b'day there. Wait, If I was in the party hall last night, then how did I come into my room ?

KRITI- I bring you here !

JAY- Huh, di ? You ? How ?

KRITI- First, eat this medicine

JAY- What is it for ?

KRITI- For your headache, Actually you drank too much last night that's why you're feeling a bad headache now.

JAY- But, I know I only drank 2 shots.

KRITI- No, Rose told me after drinking 2 shots, you again drank 6 shots after that.

JAY- Ohh God !

KRITI- And you know, Mr ? What happened last night ?

JAY- What ? Tell me

KRITI- You were busy making love marks  !

JAY- Love mark ? What's it ?

KRITI- Hey bhagwan, how do I tell you now ? Don't you know, love bites dear, brother. (Smirk)

JAY- What ? To whom I spent my last night ? Ohh God, what did I do ?

KRITI- Calm down, brother. She was your love, Rose !

JAY- Ohh no, how will I face her now ? She must be thinking bad about me now

KRITI- Don't worry ! I don't think, she is thinking something like this.

JAY- How could you know ? Did she talked with you ?

KRITI- No, actually the blushy face and happy mood was showing everything about her.

JAY- Okay, I'll try to call her or talk her.

KRITI- Hmm, but not now. Cause she left from there very late so she must be sleeping now.

JAY- Ohh okay ! I'll call her later.

KRITI- Hmm, now drink this fast and get ready. We have to go at the place where the event is held tomorrow.

JAY- What type of event, di ?

KRITI- Did you forget ? Tomorrow is the 'Fashion Diva 2024' programme.

JAY- Ohh shit ! I literally forgot about this event. This is the most important event for our company.

KRITI- Hmm, that's why , get ready fast We have to take a look on the place and the models too.

JAY- Okay ! I'll get ready now.

KRITI- Hmm, come down after that

JAY- Okay !

JAY'S POV
If we both did something then how could I don't remember anything now ? I only remember that I and Rose were in the room and then she hovered over me. I guess, after that my dose have been increase with her beauty too. That's why I don't remember what we did.

~

JAY'S POV
I got ready and wore my formal attire too. Now I'm going with Kriti to the venue. I know that y/n is also coming there with her business partner. I bet, I'll do everything to win from her. I'll never ever in my life wanted to get losed from her but every time she does something and don't know how did she get won ? But now this time.