Prologue

Lera pov:

"I'm doomed now. Why is school soo difficult?"

"Why do they always have to give us boring assignments?"

"Why the weekend just have two days and three or four?"

" Just why?"

Lera always had so many 'whys' when it comes to school. She was not a big fan of school but in order to secure her future and get a stable job she had to have a school certificate.

After getting up late like every other day and getting ready for school in haste she didn't have anytime left for her breakfast so decided to skip it.

She also needed time to complete her assignment which she didn't complete the whole week because of her job. She still have the time left before her classes which she decided to serve it in completing her assignment. She was always a 'complete at last time' sort of a student.

She opened her house door and decided to go to the subway.

Before leaving her house, she glanced at the house next to hers. She narrowed her eyes looking at his closed door. She was curious whether he had already left for the school or not? Well he is always at school before her.

"Jerk" She cursed at herself for giving him this much attention and left from there.

To be Continued....................

_________________________________
This is my first time writing an ff.
English is not my first language so
Plz support me....
So this was the Chapter 1 of "The Badboy nextdoor"
Till the next part...Bye🥰