Chapter 11

After being done with the semester exams, Jungkook thought of visiting his mother. He came to Busan right after his last paper as he didn’t want to avoid his mother anymore. He missed her so much. He was quite disappointed in himself because of the rude behaviour and braty attitude that he had been acquiring with his parents for the past one month. The debut test failure wasn’t his parent’s fault so why avoid them? He even missed his father and wanted to meet him too. He had avoided his calls as he didn’t want to face his father’s nagging.

But now, when he did well in exams, his mood was pretty better. He was even ready to get scoldded by his parents for not receiving their calls but he could not stand any further without meeting them.

“Eomma …… I missed you soooo much.” Jungkook hugged his mother tightly as soon as he entered the house and spotted her in the living room.

Mrs Jeon was surprised but hugged him back as she missed her little bunny more. When Jungkook broke the hug, she glared at him and he knew very well what this glare was about, to which jungkook showed his bunny teeth and big doe eyes making his mother smile too as she couldn’t resist his charm. That goofy smile of Jungkook had managed to vanish her anger as always.

“Sorry…. I won’t do this again.” Jungkook mumbled as he hugged her again. Mrs Jeon smiled and hugged him back and caressed his hair.

“Honey… I am leaving to…” Mr Jeon who was coming down the stairs ready to leave for Seoul, stopped to see his son infront of him again after almost six months. He thought that jungkook was going to avoid him more as he already got to know about his debut test failure through Jin. He was leaving for Seoul as Jungkook didn’t receive his calls and he couldn’t tell him about the meeting in Seoul where a Jeon’s presence was compulsory so he thought of attending that meeting himself.

“Dad” Jungkook said moving towards him and hugged him tightly. Mr Jeon who was going to scold him for his irresponsibility, stopped and hugged him back as he was melted because of his only son’s hug.

They both had always this love-hate kind of relationship between them.

Mr Jeon broke the hug and sighed as he wanted to spend time with jungkook but could not miss the meeting.

“I am leaving for the meeting in Seoul.” Mr Jeon said and Jungkook smile fainted as he regretted the calls he missed. Mr Jeon must have been calling him for this meeting.

“Sorry Dad..” Jungkook said lowering his head.

Mr Jeon just nodded to him as he didn’t want to get into the argument with him again and that too when he came after six months.  He then addressed his wife and asked.

“Do you remember the event at the Royal Club tonight?

Mrs Jeon nodded while Jungkook asked.

“What event?”

“Jin has already told an employee to be there who is well prepared for this event. You just have to be with her at that Royal club and she will manage the rest. And Honey I am sorry about your friend’s party once again.” Mr Jeon ignored Jungkook and explained the situation to his wife as he was getting late for his flight and didn’t have the time to explain everything from point one to Jungkook when Jin had already managed to prepare someone for this event and all he needed was a Jeon who would be there if his business rivals want to meet one. And without Jungkook, Mrs Jeon was his last option though he knew that Mrs Jeon was a house wife and she had no idea about these business events but when Jungkook being a brat didn’t receive his calls, he had to ask for his wife’s help as she was a Jeon too and she agreed to help his husband and decided not to go to her friend’s party. Mr Jeon felt guilty for his wife as she was one who always had to sacrifice her social life for him.

Jungkook felt extremely guilty for his mother when he heard about his mother not going to the party. He felt hurt when his father ignored him but he knew that he deserved this ignorance and he wanted to make it up to him at any cost.

“Mom you don’t need to miss your friend’s party.” Jungkook said to his mum and then turned towards his dad.

“Dad I will attend this event. I am sorry for my bratty attitude and I want to make it up to you both.”

Mr Jeon smiled at his son as Jungkook might be stubborn sometimes but he wasn’t a bad son at all. Jungkook felt relief seeing his father’s smile.

_____________

“And just who r u ?” Jungkook didn’t reply to her question and asked her rudely as he was expecting an apology not a question.

What? He didn’t even recognised her. They were in the same fucking school, the same fucking class and that too for the whole damn six months. She wasn’t famous at school but that didn’t mean she was invisible right.

Well he was always a jerk not only to her but to others too except for his few friends.

She wasn’t expecting the famous school Badboy at this royal club. She thought he was struggling with his expenses because he was just a mere employee at some random company. Well that’s what Jia told her.