Chapter 2

He took a look at that small house Infront of him and then look at his friend beside him.

“What… Why are you looking at me like this ? It was you who said that you want a house that you can afford and that too near the school so this is all I can do in the time you gave me. And BTW you don’t have a job right now to even pay for this small house.” Jimin said explaining himself.

“Well I didn’t say anything.” Jungkook sighed. He knew they jimin was helping him since he came to Seoul and don’t even complaining. He was frustrated because of his father who blocked all his accounts and he got to know about it after coming to Seoul.

“Why don’t you ask for help from your mother?” Jimin knew that jungkook always had a lavish life and that account blocking was so sudden for him.

“I don’t want them to argue because of me plus I can handle myself.” Jungkook replied entering the house.

After unpacking both decided to go for dinner since it was already night. Jimin left for his house after the dinner and jungkook also decided to go home since he was very tired.

As he was going to open his house door, a female voice interrupted him.

“Excuse me?”

As he was very tired he didn’t want any chaos more. He sighed and turned towards that girl who was calling him.

“Yes?”

“My door is locked and I don’t remember the password.” She said with puppy eyes.

“And what I am supposed to do with this?” He asked confused.

He had already enough in his plate and that girl wanted him to add hers and that too just because she didn’t remember her password. Did she want him to get into her brain and pull that password out of it? Sorry he didn’t have any kind of superpowers.

“Aaa….Help me.” She said thinking he would offer her to come into his house for some time and she would charge her phone which was dead by now and would call her friend Sohee. Because after her only Sohee knows her password.

“And how?” Jungkook was now getting irritated.

“Actually my phone’s battery is dead and I want to call my friend. Can you…” She was cut off by jungkook.

“Here...U can use mine.”He extended his phone towards her.

She was already under the effect of jungkook’s intimidating personality. She can see that he wasn’t in the mood of talking to her and she didn’t want to embarrass herself more infront of him by telling him that she doesn’t even remember her friend’s number. She can’t remember things easily. If her memory was that good she wouldn’t have been struggling to pass the exams.

“I don’t want your phone.” She didn’t take his phone.

Jungkook was losing his cool now. What was she? She don’t remember her own house password. Her phone wasn’t charged and she didn’t even want his phone then what the hell she want from him at this time. It was almost 12 at night.

“Can you just let me in your house for sometime?” She asked being impatient. She want to call Sohee as soon as possible because she knew if Sohee fell asleep, no one will be able to wake her up before the morning.

“What….?” Jungkook was shocked.

She wasn’t looking like a pervert to him but the way she asked jungkook for coming into his house made him suspicious of her. It wasn’t his fault because he had always met the girls that was ready to throw themselves at him due his heart throbbing personality. He thought that she maybe too one of those girls and was lying to get into his house or maybe into his pants. But he wasn’t a playboy or something, his only passion was music and he don’t want to waste his time on girls.

“Yes…plz let me in. I want to…” She said walking close to him but he stopped her showing his palm. He was now sure that she was some kind of a pervert by the way she was being desperate to get into his house.

“Look if you want to call your friend? here is my phone , U can use it otherwise help yourself.” He said rudely.

Her mouth fell open because of his rude behaviour. She was just asking for help then why he was being rude. If he don’t want to help he can simply say no right ,why being rude. He was clearly insulting her which made her angry too.

“Thanks but I don’t need help from you anymore.” She said with sharp angry tone.

“As you wish.” He said getting into his house and shut the door on her face.

“Jerk.” She left from there stomping her feet on the ground.