Chapter 9

The jerk which she thought of a rude, ‘no girl’ boy was literally kissing a girl infront of her or maybe the girl was kissing him as the girl was the one who was pinning Jungkook to the book shelves. Whatever it was , it had nothing to do with her. He can be a Badboy, fuckboy or loverboy all he want, it wasn’t her concern, all the wanted was a peaceful place to study. She decided to leave the library as soon as possible as she don’t want to get herself involved in any of his matters.

She turned to leave but got hit by one of the book shelves. However she didn’t stop and ran out of here.

The sound caused the girl to break the kiss. Jungkook pushed her and detached himself from her. Anger was visible in his eyes. These fangirls were getting on his nerves day by day. Everyday, they tried to stick to him like a leach and now one of them even dared to kiss him without his consent.

He was here in the library to issue some books for himself for the upcoming exams when out of nowhere, a girl pushed him to the book shelves and started kissing him forcefully. He was shocked as hell at her act. Was she that desperate for his attention? He felt disgusted by her. He was about to push her of himself when he heard a sudden sound and the girl herself break the kiss.

They both looked at the direction of the sound but found no one however Jungkook caught a glimpse of another girl’s back as she ran away.

He detached himself from the girl and glared at her.

“Don’t ever pull a filthy stunt like that ever again or I’ll forget you’re a girl.” He said with pure disgust and left from there.

The girl gulped. She was scared to see the quietly quiet Jungkook getting angry like this. She thought that if she kissed Jungkook, he would melt like the rest of the boys. She wanted to be the girlfriend of the most famous boy but it looked almost impossible with the attitude like him.

________

He came out of the library and tried to look for the girl who ran away a while ago. He just wanted to make sure that she didn’t record anything. He can’t afford scandals when he already failed his debut test ones. He didn’t want to delay it any further just because of some desperate bitches who liked to gossip all the time.

He didn’t find anyone. That girl was pretty fast.

He sighed and prayed that the girl had not recorded anything.

Meanwhile Lera who was hiding behind the wall of the library saw jungkook leaving the library and searching for someone.

“Is he looking for me?” She mumbled to herself.

“No…it can’t be. I ran away before he could see me right?” She panicked but sighed in relief when she saw him leaving.