Chapter 1

"So this is your final decision? You really don't wanna come to office and help your dad with business?" Jungkook, who was packing sighed hearing his mother's pleading.

"Mom I didn't said that I won't help him with business at all but that didn't mean I'll give up on my own dreams" He said resuming his packing.

Last night Jungkook had an argument with his father again. The topic was going on since he entered his high school. His father wanted him to choose business but he wanted to do arts and media. He finally gave up and ended up choosing business because he didn't want to hurt his father. He was pretty good with the business stuff too but music was his passion.

But his father wants him to only focus on business and didn't want anything that divert his focus.

And last night when his friend Jimin called and informed him about his selection for a famous media company he couldn't back down from his dream. He was sure that he can manage both at the same time but Mr Jeon wasn't buying it. So he finally decided to leave for Seoul and got his transfer done in Seoul's High School. That was the real reason of their last night argument.

After being done with his packing, he went to his mother and hugged her tightly. It's not like he was leaving happily but he wanted to prove this to his dad that his dream is also worth working.

"Are you not going to wish me luck?" He said still hugging her.

"Are you angry with me too? You also think that I have done wrong by choosing my dream?" he break the hug and said eying his mother.

"No Kookie.. I m not angry with you and your dream. It's just I don't want you to leave me.."She replied kissing his forehead and tightly hugged him again.

Jungkook smiled and said

"I will come back soon"

"When?"she asked impatiently

"Maybe after being officially called Singer Jungkook" He said laughing but there was a determination in his voice. Mrs Jeon glared at him.

He laughed again waving his mother good bye.

Before leaving the house, he stood in front of his father who was sitting in the lounge reading newspaper.

"Good bye dad" he said

His father didn't replied still going through the news paper. Jungkook sighed and left the house.

Mr Jeon now took his eyes off the newspaper and stared at the door from where jungkook had left.

Mrs Jeon sighed and muttered.

"Both are on the same level of stubborness"