Chapter 4

At classroom:

Lera came out of her shock when Jungkook’s voice collide with her ears.

“Hi….I m Jeon Jungkook.” That’s all what he said no ‘nice to meet you’ , no  ‘hope we’ll get along’ ,nothing.

His voice was as cold as it was last night. He didn’t pay attention to anyone and anything in the class, whether it was the continuous praises from the girls ( or I should say fangirls which he got just now and that too at this very time ) or the jealous gazes from the boys , not to mention the daggers Lera was throwing at him now but he didn’t seem to notice and why would he? It seemed that all this was not new to him as he was always used to the attention given by the people around him.

“Thank you Jungkook, you can sit where you like.” Teacher said sweetly, seems like his charm worked on teacher as well. However, he went straight to the corner away from everyone.

Lera scoffed while Sohee was literally gazing at the charm boy with open mouth.

When Lera laid eyes on her friend, she couldn’t help but to elbow her who was shamelessly gazing at the boy with heart shaped eyes.

“Shame on you, you have a boyfriend, stop eye fucking him seriously.” She tried to knock some sense in her friend’s brain.

“Yah…I m not eye fucking him. Ever heard about the word Admiring?” Sohee defended herself.

Lera just rolled her eyes at that and
turned her attention towards the lecture.

_____________

The whole day Lera sulked over her friend who was busy ‘admiring’ the new guy and finally stopped when he suddenly disappeared to God knows where. Now when the school hours finally over, Sohee came running to Lera who was just about to leave the school.

“Where are you going? And what about the incident from last night?”

“To my job of course and forget about the last night incident , I think you have more important task to do.” Lera glared at her. She was angry because of the ignorance.

“What task?” Sohee asked confused.

“Admiration.” She sarcastically replied.

“Don’t tell me you are jealous of that cute nice guy?” Sohee was now teasing her.

“From which angle that rude jerk seems cute to you and don’t you dare to call him nice.” Lera’s blood almost boiled at the word nice.