Chapter 6

Jungkook was trying his best to avoid the fangirls at school but they all seemed thick headed and always try to seduce him with their cakei makeup faces.

Some of them even tried to stalk him. Being done with all this shit, he decided to facade himself as a rude bad boy.

One month has already passed since he came to Seoul and he was managing both his studies and singer training pretty well but the clingy girls were getting on his nerves with each passing day. So let’s be a Badboy, right?

“Hiding again?” As soon as he found an empty spot to have some alone time for himself, Jimin popped out of nowhere.

“What else can I do?” Jungkook sighed and looked at jimin tiredly.

“I don’t know, maybe talk to your father and get back to your old school where you don’t have to look for empty spots and you can hang out with your old friends openly as you want.” Jimin was worried for jungkook as he was sacrificing so much for his dream especially a normal happy school life.

“yah , I have friends here too. Are you not my friend?” Jungkook glared at him.

“ And that’s what exactly I m worried about. You don’t have any social circle beside me.”

“Atleast get a girlfriend for yourself. There are so many girls out there dying to be with you , give one of them a chance.” Jimin said sternly.

Jungkook laughed at that. Jimin reminded him of his mother.

“I don’t need those makeup zombies as my girlfriend when I already have one.” Jungkook said eying jimin playfully.

“You have..?    Who…?” Jimin asked curiously.

“You…”Jungkook was still teasing him.

Jimin throw a playful fist at him when the realisation hit him. They both started laughing and jimin decided to leave the topic.

____________

Lera was yawning totally not interested in talking to the girl sitting infront of her.

Today Sohee was absent because of her dating trip with Jin and here Jia was eating her brain out for apparently no reason at all. She was one of those annoying type of girls who likes to talk a lot.

“Have you ever seen that Jungkook guy? Damn he is soo hot.”
There you go again, another jungkook’s fangirl. Lera rolled her eyes at her. She wasn’t interested in listening to any of that jerk’s qualities.

“You should tell this to him, not me.” Lera tried not to sound too rude.

“I think he doesn’t like talking too much.” Jia said pouting.

“He doesn’t have many friends. I think he is an introvert. What you think? Jia was still lost in jungkook thoughts unaware of the daggers Lera was shooting to her.

“I have to go….it’s my job time already.” Lera had enough of her so she decided to leave as soon as possible. She can’t take all of this anymore. Why everyone here was so obsessed with that jerk.